How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?

Because of her quirk, It's impossible for her to forget anything, since her quirk keeps track of everything and never let's her forget

Which explains a bit why she choose the name overload, cus she has so many memories (1478 years of memories not even close to how much memories you have) with no way to forget them.

It's an extra burden that no one else in the world has.

_______________________________________

After joking around for a bit, Midoriya went back to his desk and began chatting away with Uraraka leaving the (h/c) girl alone in her desk. The huge piles of books caught the attetion of a centain blond boy, who took this chance to talk to a pretty girl.

"Wha..." Denki said as he approached (Y/n) who was now sitting on her chair "Why so many books?" before (Y/n) could respond Jiro walked in.

"I've never seen you with so many books before..." The purple haired girl grabbed a book from the pile to analise.

"I'm going to study for the finals"

"In two days?!" Denki gasped but (y/n) was quick to cut him down.

"Three actually if I count today" She said placing a few books on the floor between her legs.

"Why didn't you study beforehand?" Jiro said, handing the book in her hand to the girl.

"Yesterday, Mr. Aizawa said I can't use my quirk on the written test, so I'll have to study"

"Isn't it going to be a bit unfair for you on the physical test though? You could at least use it on the written test" Jiro was quick to add to Denki's saying.

"Yeah, since your quirk-"

"Is non-physical, I know" (Y/n) warmly smiled at Jiro "Don't worry, I'll manage. Besides it's easy to study with a quirk like mine." She touched her head "I can memorize things quickly."

a̴̬̫͌̊̓̽n̴̪̭̭̦̰̜͍͎͙̝̈́̏͌̉̉̇͛͑͂̚͘̕d̷̨̛͉̟̅͆̌͂͛̉͒̏̏͝ ̶̨̻̙̜̖̪͎̦̱̱͌͗̌͋͊̂̓̓̚̚͠͝f̴̢̨̦̝̜̗̑͒͐̆̓͊̐̀͌́͝ͅơ̴̧̭͉͇͍͚̻̮̺̈̏̇͆̍̈́̆̈́r̵̞̘̖̩̂̑͋͛̍́̕ę̶̭̼͈̹͉͖̙͌̋̔̌͐v̸͎̖̣͑͌̎͂͘̕e̵̺͕͊͒͂͌́r̴̳̫̗̼̠̲͎̮̥͎͍̲̱͚̖̀̋͂͜͜͜ͅͅ

r̶̨͓̪̯̩̺̩͚̐̔̔̎͒͋

"Aw man, I wish I had your quirk" Denki whined, looking to the side. (Y/n) laughed looking up at Kaminari as she caught his attention.

"No way! Eletricity is such a badass quirk! I don't even know why you'd want to change it." He looked at her as a shy smile made it's way to his face.