The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)

Literally just found this music today, I'm in LOVE

Yorushika-Thoughtcrime
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 21: The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
--------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two days since the Hosu incident, on the day Iida delivered his news about his arm, he went back with his mom to his parents' house. On the following day, Todoroki also left going back to his own intership. And so, Izuku was left alone in the hospital.

(Y/n)'s wound was deep, travelling through on end of the skin to another, the blade had pierced her entire shoulder. The doctors were surprised to see her wound completely healed after a few hours.

The doctors insisted Aizawa into letting them do tests and experiments on the girl, since she had no healing quirk, but Aizawa refused, not letting the girl be a mere lab rat.

Since there were two days left of the interships, (Y/n) had decided to stay wih Aizawa, paying daily visits to Izuku on the hospital. Spending her whole day with him, ignoring him when he would say she should be training.

(Y/n) barged into the hospital room, starling the boy who had spent the morning daydreaming. Though he would never say it out loud, he was grateful that the girl would spend the day with him.

"Heyoo, sorry I'm late," he waved at her as she walked in, she had two frappes in her hand, the reason why she open the door with her feet. "I passed by a coffee shop and there was this new drink and I had to buy it for us"

He accepted the drink, slightly noticing how the two drinks were full. She had waited for him to try it with her. "Oh! I also brought UNO" she sat on his bed, showing a card deck that was on her pocket.

They both counted to three, both experiencing their drinks on the same time. The taste of peanut butter filling their mouths. Like a ritual, (Y/n) would make Izuku guess what flavour it was before telling him.

"Peanut butter?" He tilted his head towards the girl who just repeatedly nodded.

"Yup" He took another sip of the frappe along with the girl. "Anyway, so there's this japanese food I wanna try" she grabbed the deck, shuffling it, as her drink rested on her thighs.

"I think the name is ka... katsudon?"

"KATSUDON?!" He jumped in excitement by the name of his favorite food "IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD" the girl just looked fondly at the boy, as he went on and on what made it the best food.

"You really like it, don't you?" she mumbled to herself, suddenly the boy got closer to the girl, faces centimeters away.

"Have you ever tried it?" The girl shook her head 'no', the boy went back to his original position, letting his fist fall into his other open hand "Then I have to take you there" He was determined to let the girl taste the heavenly food.