Takoyaki: the love of my life

I personally had the amazing expecience of losing this whole chapter, but luckly I got it back. I did have a heart attack and all but I'm fine now... I think.

I've been itching to read a Harry Potter fanfiction where the reader is a huge weeb, Imagine having an owl named Bokuto! There would be so much reference and the characters would be like "what the hell is she even talking bout". *sigh* being a weeb is hard 😩 (ps: if you write or find one, tell me! I wanna read it!)

 *sigh* being a weeb is hard 😩 (ps: if you write or find one, tell me! I wanna read it!)

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Chapter 13: Takoyaki: the love of my life

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

After the short talk and quick explaining of how patrols work, the three of them were off to the streets. (Y/n) could barely contain her excitement when she put on her hero outfit.

It was a simple outfit, a black body suit with big golden lines on the sides, and two crossing her chest. The suit goes from the ankles to the wrist covering her whole body. Black boots with golden details. A short puffer black jacket, with golden cuffs, that stopped before the waist, with golden line on the sides and big golden wings drawn on the back.

After walking through the food stall on the streets, and grabbing a few takoyaki, Fat Gum started to get serious about the patrool. "(L/n), Tamaki, do you see that guy over there?" Fat Gum poked his last takoyaki, and pointed it to an alley, where a guy with black hair stood.

"He's known to sell drugs, but we don't have concrete proof," He narrowed his eyes, as the black haired man gave a small white packet to a hooded person. " With Tamaki's offense skills, and your information aquiring quirk, you guys make a great team," He glaced at Tamaki who's depressed expression changed to a more serious one.

"If any thing happens I'll be backing you guys up,"

"Leave it to us" (Y/n) began walking, eating the takoyaki from his hand before he said anything.

It's his fault for not protecting his food.

Tamaki followed behind her, but half way she turned towards him, pissed off. "Oh, walk beside me already," she grabbed his arms and pulled him "and if you let me, we can be friends too".

Tamaki froze, but after a few seconds he muttered under his breath "Why would someone like you ever want to be friends with me?" his look of depression came back, (Y/n) hummed and with her index finger she lifted his head.

"Why the hell not?" His eyes sparkled as he heard every word the girl said "You are so nice, kind, and the one of the cutest cinnamon rolls I have ever met. And never ever look down, the world is so beautiful with skies, trees, and people like you to see."