Love is everywhere.

I know you were not meant to be cruel, Seth 

but I know you were also not meant to be kind.

    Angels are divine creatures, born from light. At least, that's what you believe. I won't ruin it for you like the universe has destroyed it for me. So, yeah, Angels are born from all that is good. 

    "I'm glad your mom let you outside this time" A grown version of the angel boy I've always known stood before me, his eyes were soft, a light blush seemed to mark his cheeks, and his eyes were deadly pretty.

     I slightly smiled back, I almost spoke 'Anything, anything for you.' because you seemed to do anything for me too. Love always felt weird for me, but with you, it seemed almost meant to be. How I wish you were min-

   "Yeah," I coughed, getting rid of the distracting thoughts "Somehow I seemed to convince her" Today was the day of his last final exam, and after that, he would be some kind of professional Angel if that is even a thing. "Got everything with you?" I patted his uniform, checking if there were any rips or any kind of dust that would put off the angel that would examine him.

    He chuckled, linking his arms around mine he said "Now I have everything, Let's go." 

 When I tell you Seth was not meant to be kind, 

I mean to say,

He chooses to be kind.

      After he came back to me, he wore this sad puppy face, the exam didn't go well, apparently he was just one point off. I rubbed his back as he planted his hands on his face. He didn't need to say a thing, and all I could do was give him a shoulder to cry on.

     "I didn't want you to see me like this" I felt his shaky breath on my neck alongside a couple of sniffs. No one wants to show their weak side to anyone.

    "It's okay" I managed to say, how could I comfort this? "It's my duty to protect" what's special to me "my" soulmate, angel, lover, boyfriend "you." it got stuck in my throat.

     "my you?"  I felt an airy chuckle on my neck.

     "yes." Let me keep my pride, Seth "my you."

  But when I tell you were not meant to be kind, (Y/n)

I mean to say,

you were meant to be cruel.

    His face was red, nose and eyes a little sensitive as we sat inside a coffee shop, Heaven was cold, his face almost didn't seem to be much different from my freezing face. "I thought I had it this time, I'm sorry" His face got low.