Me? A God? Pfft

-------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 19: Me? A God? Pfft-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19: Me? A God? Pfft
-------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER THE NEWS were delivered to Midoriya about Iida's arm, the room was dead silent. It wasn't a simple tension that you could cut with a knife, but a tension that could suffocate someone.

They sat on their own bed, gazing at diferent spots on the room just to avoid meeting their eyes. Suddenly, Midoriya reminded himself of the fight, confusion clouding his face. He looked up at (Y/n), that was reaching for a cup.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" She raised a brow at the boy, drinking water from the cup. Iida and Todoroki's atettion were taken back from the window towards the boy.

"What did the villain mean when he called you a god?" (Y/n) spit the water, as she began to have a coughing fit from the sudden question.

"Oh my god! You okay?" He tried reaching for the girl, but the sudden pain in leg stopped him. Iida patted the girl's back, while Todoroki just looked worriedly.

"Ye-yeah didn't think you'd straight up ask me," She coughed again, regaining her posture.

"I'm also curious" Todoroki said as he looked at her eyes, Iida nodding.

W-Wait don't gang up on me! I dont have an excuse!

She looked at the three of them, hesitating a bit, "I don't know, maybe he was a bit" she made circles around her ear with her finger "Crazy?"

The sudden lack of response made her panic "ACk- Maybe he got he wrong person?" They still kept looking at her, "I don't know!"

A sudden knock on the door startled the four students, the black haired man glared at the four of them, scolding them from the fight.

You couldn't have come at a better time

After the various fail to explain themselves, Aizawa walked up to girl, he searched his pocket before giving the phone to the girl.

"They found this on the alley." Her so called unbreakable phone, had a shattered screen, yet still turned on.

"wha- MY PHone! Didn't they say it was unbreakable?!" She looked desperate at Aizawa, who raise a brow.

"You believed that?" She looked down, sulking.

"of course I did"

Aizawa's eyes met with the boys, he sighed, tired from the papers he had to handle later on the day.

"You can tell them," Suddenly everyone looked at him, specially the girl who had her mouth open. "I-uhm- I overheard your conversation" He scratched his neck by the sudden attetion. "I don't think there's anything wrong with telling them"

Falling Again || bnhaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara