"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."

____________________________________

My power came back.

and there was only one thing I could remember.

"(Y/n)?" Bakugo voice almost trembled at the thought of his friend having such an unfortunate death, struck by lighting on a clear night. What the fuck.

I'm not good.

"Yes, love?" She replied looking back at him, her eyes shining brightly with brighter streaks being formed constantly, like some stormy night.

Revenge makes my fingertips tremble in excitement.

The thought of killing what almost killed me, it's just pure love.

it must be my mothers genetics.

All heroes looked shocked and once again (Y/n) stood in a huge crater, looking once again as undefeatable as the day she fell. This time, no wings holding her back.

What a good fucking gene.

"Are- are you okay?" Bakugo asked as he slowly watched neon blue lightning strike scars form around her neck and hands, he had no doubt that, behind those clothes she wore, bigger and larger ones formed on her body, did it even hurt? No, she was probably blinded by the pure lightning her eyes wore as mere accessories.

"Oh, yeah!" She quickly closed her hand, the filaments of eletricity ceasing to a stop as she looked back and smiled at the boy. "So, how quickly do you want it to be?" she stretched her wrist with her other hand, bringing her focus back to all for one.

"What do you mean?" He looked at where she was looking, shouldn't she be worried about the scars that would shine from time to time like electricity passing through a wire? Or the amount of burns that would surpass any type of emotional damage the Todoroki family has been put through?

Sorry, too far.

"His death. Fast? Slow? Now?" her smile turned into a neutral expression as she watched All for one slowly stand up as she stretched her legs.

"Are you planning on killing him?" their eyes met.

"Not planning. I am." Her lips rested in a neutral form, seriousness enveloped around them.

You can strip a god from their power,

Their origin,

Their lovers,