Honey and Milk

Daughters of Eve - Hey Lover

...Totally not feeling nostalgic for a decade I didn't even live in..

Totally not feeling nostalgic for a decade I didn't even live in

__________________________________________

Chapter 15: Honey and Milk

_________________________________________

"Your mommy payed a visit, and she wants her little girl back" Her breathing began to speed up along with her heart beat. The Villain licked the sword as the taste of Honey and vodka filled his mouth.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" Midoriya punched Stains face before dragging him across the walls. Todoroki stood up rushing in front of the girl.

"Get back, Midoriya!" As Todoroki making a wall of ice, Midoriya began to talk about the villain's quirk. (Y/n) felt so powerless against them, so useless. Why was she even brought to this world if not to protect them? Interrupting Midoriya she said.

"It's blood type." Izuku and Shoto looked at her, as she tried to bring herself up away from her own blood pool "My hutch? is that it doesn't work on my type of blood."

If he could paralyse me for a few seconds... could my blood be turning into human's?

"(Y/n) you're bleeding!" Shoto kept looking at the villain in case he made any movement, and while they talked, Midoriya took off her cardigan, wrapping a piece around her arm. "Todoroki you've shed too much blood,"

He began to activate his one for all "I'll distract him, so you support me from behind."

"That's a pretty big risk... so yeah. The two of us will protect them!" Midoriya charged as Todoroki began to create ice. (Y/n)'s view began to water. Why they hell did she have to be so useless? She was meant to protect them! She was a god, for god's sake! She was born to do this, so why?

why did I have to be born with this stupid power? Just why couldn't she protect the ones she loved? Hot tears began to fall as silent hiccups began to drown in the battlefield. And Why the hell does she feel like she lost another backstory????

"I'M SO SORRY TODOROKI!" Suddenly, (Y/n) grabbed Todoroki's leg. She tried to not use that power but there was no other choice. Her eyes shined bright green.

I know what it feels like to have a dark secret, one that you can't tell anyone.

Todoroki's memories, and secrets flashed in (Y/n)'s mind.

Specially when your whole identity is the secret. I promise I won't do it again, because I know how horrible it feels to have someone in your mind, so let me copy a part of you for just a moment. Just for today, Okay?

Suddenly, (Y/n) took her hand off Todoroki, who broke from his daze completely confused at had just happened.

You can hate me after this, okay? Let me just protect you guys for a change.