Almost a happy ending.

Almost, huh?__________________________________________

Almost, huh?
__________________________________________

1

2

3

4

I wonder how many letters are in love

1

2

3

4

but if love doesn't exist

0

0

0

0

there are no letters in it.

_________________________________________

      It was a bright clear day, clouds could be seen if you looked down towards earth. We have a different scenery from earth, from the main story line, a scenery in the so called "home of the gods", Heaven? Mount Olympus? Maybe, maybe. 

     But what's important here is not the place, but the time. It was around 547 a.d.. Even after years since it's beginning, the Gothic war was still the main topic talked amongst god. There was a certain 'something' that worried and entertained gods about the state of the Roman Empire. 

    But to the young five year old goddess, wars were boring and at most unnecessary. So, because of that, she was still stuck in her parents house, instead of spending the holiday at her grandpa's house, who loved wars. Rushing through the house, she jumped through a few furnitures as she ran across the main white hall. Everything, from the black lines on the door frames to the white that screamed on the floor tiles, screamed divine, pure, powerful, maybe even violent. 

      "Don't run,#̴̩̤͓̤̌̿͆$̵̡̟̦͚̏͗̀#̶̺̳͊$̶̢̫͍̅̚%̷͔̦̺̐̊͠#̴̡̢͍̒$̷̪̭̫̱̃!" Before she could even reach half of the hall, a young boy, maybe in his 100, scooped her up, hugging her tightly as he spinned around, his (e/c) eyes shining as he met the girl that made him happy "You know how dangerous that is!"

     "Big brother, you-" The girl couldn't breath between his hold. She gripped the boy's arm, pushing him away as an attempt to escape his hold.