I think the world likes to see me suffer.

__________________________________________

       It has always bothered me how Sir Nighteye has never told me about my future, is it that boring?

      The girl was awake in the middle of the night, surrounded by her friends, who were already fast asleep. It was different this time, she didn't feel any sort of danger so why was she awake?

     Sighing deeply, the girl decided it was best to wander around instead of pretending to sleep. Stepping out, the girl regreted not grabbing her sandals as the floor was freezing cold.

     She looked up, the moon iluminated her surroudings as she kept going around the place. Not daring to even consider going to the forest.

        Her mind kept the small hope that someone might be awake, but deep inside, reality was scrapping her mind and telling her, over and over again, nobody was going to come.

      and nobody came.

        Sitting down on the floor, she looked towards the forest. What kind of beasts did it contain? What type of flowers? and as she wondered more and more.

       She knew she was trying to mask one question that stayed on the tip of her tongue.

   When did the world become so boring?

___________________________________________

      It's obvious to any living soul that what moves the world isn't kindness, but curiosity.

     The girl quickly woke up from the sun shinning on her face. Every fiber of her body ached in pain from accidentaly sleeping on the floor.

      Nobody came to wake her up, nobody gave her a blanket. But it's okay. She had herself, and that was enough. She stood up taking her surroundings, It was early yet no one was awake, and she still wanted more sleep.

     She considered going back into the room, but something caught her eye inside the forest. a bright light that completely stood out from the dark forest.

     Step by step, she made her way towards the forest, no hesitation, no fear, no kindness, just

pure

deep

curiosity.

   There was something in there, something that dared call her attention, something she couldn't ignore. Curiosity killed the cat, but what if the cat isn't satisfied?

    There on top of the rock, full of moss, was a pin. She looked at it, not even daring to touch it. A winged pin, it was rusty as if it was made a thousand years ago, something about it made her stomach turn.

Falling Again || bnhaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara