The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.

_____________________________________

Aizawa x y/n...

  this still feels like a father and daughter relationship to me.

So it's back to father and daughter because (Y/n) needs some kind of emotional support.

I mean, we all do.

Thanks to everyone who still reads this :)

_________________________________________

sometimes,

you can't cheat reality.

When you're weak, you don't have the luxury to pretend to be stronger.

___________________________________________

       "I'm............" (Y/n) started but soon stopped, intertwining her own hands, before setting them apart and patting the covers of the bed. "I feel like...." She stopped once again before holding her left arm that was wrapped in multiple bandages like a gift.

       No words. "I don't know what to say." She finally spoke like some kind of weigh held her down. "I...." She gulped, looking towards the hospital room door "My legs hurt."

      "The doctor said it was completely shattered, both of them." The man sat at the end of the hospital bed, looking at the clean white floor.

       "I never thought there would be a day where..." She bit her lips, looking away from the black haired man. "I shouldn't've jumped."

       "Sometimes you get too caught up on leaving the cage to notice the famished cat outside of it." The man could only remain quiet as he listened to her speak. The battle was brutal on her, the villains were merciless on her. "What a sinful being I am."

      "You..." Aizawa tried to say anything, but no words could relieve the heavy atmosphere. And no memories could erase the painful and regretful look on her face when they literally broke her.

     As if she wasn't the same (Y/n) anymore. "When you're born at the top of the world, it's a long way to fall. And until now," She wasn't the same. She wasn't the same. How many more times do I have to tell you that the fall is something tragic?

   Something painful, something so....horrible?

    How can I convey in words when all you ever were was a human and nothing more, reader?