Rude

About Love...
I always thought love at first sight didn't exist, or that multiple guys like MC at the same time. So I decided to have some characters hate you, others indifferent, or even friendzone you. On the other side some will think you are pretty and take a shallow liking that wll develop into a hardcore love.

So be patient your Harem is coming.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕

Chapter 2: Rude

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕

Meanwhile....

"Let me do it! I swear I won't screw it up!" Endeavor looked at Hawks, who was begging to ask the fallen girl some questions.

"You screwed up the first time, I'm not going to let you screw it up again" Endeavor kept walking to the interrogation room, ignoring Hawks the best he could.

"Just ten minutes, and then I'll go. " He looked at the winged man, deep inside he knew he wasn't going to give up. Hawks almost never took part in interrogations, so why did he want to do it now?

"Fine, but just ten minutes" Hawks cheered as he entered the interrogation room. Leaving Endeavor with his own thoughts about the girl.

_____________________________________

A blond officer came into the room with a lie detector in hand. After placing everything in place, he started to place the last of the equipment on the girl, He spoke " All of your answers will be recorded and analised if the answer is a lie we'll know it immediately." in a sharp turn he walked out the door.

Cheering was heard outside, a few minutes before the door was slamed open, seeing a laid-back bird man enter the room, (y/n) sighed and whined "ah, not you again" clearly audible to the male. He pulled a chair withpapers filled with questions.

"I'm Hawks, nice to meet you" he extended a hand towards the woman. (Y/n) glaced at the cuffs and then back at the hand, mutiple times before saying.