Just like Home.

This side of paradise - coyote theory

_______________________________________

Chapter 16: Just like Home.

_______________________________________

The six of them including the villain were walking back to the streets, mindlessly talking about the fight.

(Y/n) looked at the stars, she should have been thinking why her mother was coming to get her, but Todoroki's strawberry shampoo was the only thing on her mind.

She even made a mental note to ask what shampoo he uses. Her eyes wandered towards Iida, who remained quiet, furrowing his brows.

"Hey?" She softly called him, as if he was the most precious thing in the world "you okay over there?"

Iida looked at her, and for a second confusion clouded his face, taking in what had just happened in the fight, and wondering for a second who was she and why she was here. Getting rid of his thoughts, he slightly smiled, nodding.

Reaching a street, Gran Torino stood on the other side, yelling at Midoriya, of how he should've stayed in the train. He launched himself in the air kicking Midoriya's face. (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled as she analyzed the grandpa's small form.

"I was told to come here of a sudden." He placed his hands on his hips, glaring at the green haired boy. "Well, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad you're okay" Midoriya slightly bowed ,saying sorry, as he was held by the hero, who offered him a ride, because of his damaged legs.

Gran Torino glanced at the rest of the group, until his eyes landed on a star struck girl. He smiled slightly, seeing her among the group made him feel at ease. Though they hadn't officially met, he knew a lot about her from the other heroes.

She leaned more into Todoroki to get closer to Gran Torino. She whispered, afraid anything she said would put him off "Can I get a Signature, please?"

Her random question took Gran Torino by surprise; he thought that maybe being a thousand years old would make her into a monotone, serious person.

However, he was wrong, she still felt like a teenager who hadn't grown out of her childhood. He laughed looking back at the girl "Later, kiddo"

Her eyes widened as she was hit with a sudden feeling of joy, nodding repeatedly at the hero.

"Wait, you know Gran Torino?" Izuku glanced at (Y/n), raising a brow.

"Do I know him?" She mocked, "Of course I know him!" She pointed to Gran Torino, her eyes shining bright blue "It says right there, 'Sorino Torino, is a retired Pro Hero, a former homeroom teacher...'. In conclusion, He's Amazing!" They looked at her confused.