The Purple Man

▲▼▼◀▶◀▶ᵃ ᵇ▲▲▼▼◀▶◀▶ᵃ ᵇ

Chapter 5: The Purple Man

▲▼▼◀▶◀▶ᵃ ᵇ▲▲▼▼◀▶◀▶ᵃ ᵇ

"So it's like a software?"

It was now currently the beginning of Lunch, and after the long explanation of her quirk somehow everyone in 1a grew uneasy around her. Well, everyone but the broccoli boy, Midoriya.

"Something like that" (Y/n) weakly smiled.

What the hell is even a software.

In fact, he took the first 10 minutes of her lunch to ask her about her quirk. She sat on her seat while he sat on the seat in front of her, body fully towards her. She didn't mind that he took a bit of her time. She'd probably would end up eating alone, by alone she meant bothering unknown people.

"But I only know I few things about a person when I look at them, I usualy have to touch them to get more information." Midoriya looked at her black glove before scribbiling a few things down on his notebook.

"Is that why you use the glove?" She nodded.

More like was forced to.

Suddenly he stood up, giving a huge smile. He offered her to eat with him and his friends, but she declined saying that she had places to be. There was no way she could handle any more tense situations.

In truth, she was aiming to go to the rooftop, hoping that just maybe, she could recreate the same fall she had that day and come back to the place she once came. Looking both sides before coming out, the hallway was completely empty.

So he was All Might's secret love child, right?

I mean same quirk and all, but different name.

Yup, definetly blackmail material.

(Y/n) walked through the hallway, sound of footsteps echoing the halls. A few stairs later, she was face to face with a locked metal door, grabbing the lock she tried forcing it open, but was unsuccefull in breaking it.

"What are you trying to do?" (Y/n) looked behind her, and on the last step stood a boy with light purple hair, and sleep deprived eyes, which reminded her of her teacher.

Her (e/c) orbs looked at him then at door reapetedly before answering with a simple "Lockpicking" He sighed, with lunch in hand he sat with his back against the stairs wall.

"The first time I come here there's already someone else"

"Though luck" She grabbed a bobby pin and tried unlocking the door. After a few minutes of silence, she asked.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your friends or something?"

"I need a break and some people aren't really a fan of my quirk." She looked back eyes shining bright blue before disappearing.