Burn Marks

Why are you still reading this?

Bored? Lonely?

Oh well we all are.

Soo about OP......... you are reading a fucking god fanfiction and expect the reader to be weak?.... you are in luck, since the MC is a fallen goddess, I made sure in the begining she is strong, and slowly she'll become weak, losing bits and bits of her power. However, she is not invencible. Basically I wanna play with the pieces, of how giving quirks to humans was a horrible mistake.

She'll get really OP when things start to go downhill.

Anyway, her thoughts will be in itallic to help ya.

-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:Burn Marks

--------------------------------------------------------------

I would tell you all the reasons why I'm falling, if I knew them.

Maybe, I ate the last bread, or won someone in a game. I dont know, Gods can be unreasonable sometime.

When she fell, gushes of wind bended her broken wings every way possible. If it wasn't for the ashes and burning feathers in her sight, she wouldn't know her wings were on fire.

Before dooms day, she had wings that reached the sky, they had this golden, acient color, like those historic letters, that in one touch could dissolve. But now you couldnt make out if those were still wings or just ashes.

Buildings began too emerge, as she reached closer to the ground. It was still day but if you saw her falling you would also mistake her for a falling star, no, meoteor.

Right now Im falling in an angle of 45°,or in other words the worst, most destrutive angle for me.

Red warning signs began to appear in her sight, that was her power, aside from taking the user's current state, it could calculate the most plausible future. Let's just say hers didn't look good.

WARNING: CRITICAL CONDITION.

WARNING: 0 SOLUTIONS FOUND

CHANCES OF SURVIVAL: 0.002%

WARNING: CRASHING IN
3
2
1

Ĭ̈ w̆̈ĭ̈s̆̈h̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ ğ̈ŏ̈ŏ̈d̆̈ L̆̈ŭ̈c̆̈k̆̈

0