This is why I don't socialize.

Oliver Tree- Alien Boy
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Ok so this is the cutest thing ever.

Jdhskabdhansk Ahhhhhhhhh

Ok, ok, I'm back

So uhm Female pronouns? Is it too late for that?

oh!
(e/c)= Eye Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: This is why I don't socialize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "So, can I ask you something?" Aizawa side glanced (Y/n) before aswering a simple 'no'

They were currently inside U.A, heading towards the teachers lounge, one hour before class starts. "So I'll state a fact."Aizawa grumbled, as (Y/n) adjusted her tie. "In your hero costume, I thought you used the goggles to keep your eyes opened longer."

They both arrived in front of the teachers lounge, Aizawa completely ignoring the girl. "but you use it to hide your line of sight, and it's so" (Y/n) motioned a explosion in her head with her hands "mind blowing"

Aizawa sighed, before entering the room, mumbling "I don't get paid enough for this". Most teacher's were on their desk, while some hadn't arrived yet.

A purple Haired woman approached with a wide grin "So you're the new girl! I'm Midnight, tell me did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" she shook the girls hand giving her a wink.

(Y/n) giggled "Yes, a lot"

"Have you literally waited a whole week to make that joke?" Aizawa glanced at Midnight, (Y/n) snickering in the background as Midnight tried to defend herself.

"Can you blame me? I know you would make joke like that, if you weren't such a pain in the ass"

(Y/n) found it funny how well they knew each other. Midnight introduced herself, completely unaware of the girls quirk.

(Y/n) immediately found out she lied about her age, but she wasn't the ideal person to point that out, since she lied multiple times about her age.