I'll say a little prayer for you.

________________________________________

Sorry, for the wait and for the short chapter, I'm trying

The next chapter will look better, don't worry.

(Unedited, Actually this whole story is unedited)

_______________________________________

   "Why don't you cry like a normal parent who's child is leaving their home?" (Y/n) pouted at Aizawa who was locking their house doors to go towards the new place she was staying.

     "...who's child? Last time I checked you were the older one here." Aizawa slightly and quickly smiled as he left (Y/n) at the doorstep, not bothering to call her, knowing she would be trailing him like a lost dog. 

      "I mean, a little empathy would be nice." She held tightly with both hands her suitcase containing all her earthly bellonging inside, she had accumulated quite a lot these months. "Who's going to turn off your alarm clocks when you are sleeping?"

 "And get me late to class?" Aizawa looked back at the girl that held this old suitcase that probably came from the 90's, a suitcase of leather made to be held, but nevertheless he knew (Y/n) liked old things. 

     "Yeah..." (Y/n) looked down for a moment before meeting his eyes again "so you don't like our daily convo's going to school?" 

      "You do?" 

      "I do..." Aizawa looked at her, waiting for her to continue 

       "You know how it is" she slightly leaned away from him, smiling, before going back to her position. Like something slightly pushed her. "You know how life is." There she was again, avoiding topics that made her sad. "Hey," She called him again, "what do you think about that half full, half empty cup thingy?" 

        "Half empty." Aizawa was a pessimist for sure, still-

          "Don't you sometimes feel like that half full half empty water cup story is bullcrap?" I mean- "Don't get me wrong, it's really a nice way to determine things" Aizawa held her hand for them to cross the street "I feel like no pessimistic would look at a half empty water cup." He let go of her as they finished crossing. " I feel like they'd look at it as a half full water cup and morn that it's not filled." No? "And the optimism is the one who says it could be worst. I feel like a little test can't really determine what actually minds are. Or maybe the past of the cup is what truly determines it

           That makes sense actually, if it was full and you threw half of it out, then it would be half empty...if it was empty and you half filled it, then half full. Maybe minds are determined by past experiences."

              "You think too much" Aizawa closed his eyes.........before opening again. 

          "Yeah, I know, anyway the mind is a complex thing........I think too much" (y/n) sighed and gave up, like her mind over thought her overthinking in seconds. "It's what we think after we look at the cup that tells us about ourselves. Yeah, that's what I want to say"