A Hug that was worth the wait.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Chapter 12: A Hug that was worth the wait.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Why are we doing this?"

The evening sun broke through the windows of the school, as Aizawa and (Y/n) walked through the halls.

"You have one day to decide your interships, and you lost your goddamn list" (Y/n) gasped at Aizawa's remark.

"It's not my fault you guys don't have a copy!!" The man sighed as he reached the door, sliding it open.

It was a simple meeting room, a few bookselfs on the side and plants. On the middle there was a white sofa, while on the sides two arm chairs, with a coffee table in the middle.

Sat on the sofa were three third years, a blond boy with blue eyes sat on the left armchair, meanwhile an light blue haired girl sat on the big sofa.

(Y/n) looked to the side to see an indigo haired boy facing the wall.

𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔤 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Mirio looked in daze at the girl eyes which quickly turned (e/c) to blue. "Woah, a real life god" he slipped under his breath, (Y/n) snapped her head towards the blond boy, before immediately glaring at Aizawa.

He looked down at her figure "What are you looking at me for?"

She meekly pointed at them, "You-uhm- told them?" Suddenly the girl with blues hair cut in, getting extremelly close to the girl.

"Oh yeah! we are quite busy but we can always make an exception for a god" Nejire smiled, startling the girl by the sudden closeness.

"Oh, than-" (Y/n) looked puzzled as the girl cut her off.

"Are your eyes blue or is that a quirk side effect?"

"Kinda like th-"

"What's your quirk?" and everytime she asked the closer she'd get.

"Oh it's-" and everytime (Y/n) would back away.

"What is it like up there?"

"uhm-"

"What are the other gods like?" The girl began to grow uncomfortable by Nejire's questions.