The Beast isn't merciful.

A comic called "pink"! You guys should check it out! Don't worry next chapter is going to be happy :D

______________________________________

          Snaping her head to her side, Bakugo was midair, charging towards the girl. A smirk marked his face as he finally caught her by suprise for the first time. "When you speak so much, you give your opponent a chance to find you" Just in time she manage to block his explosion with her arm, burning the fabric of her coat.

      Before she could even breath, he knocked down the girl with his body. Due to the speed, they rolled a few meters before stopping, Bakugo was on top of the girl, with one hand he held both her hands, while the other was getting warm to burn the girl.

     "Fair enough." She said as she stopped to analise his figure. Her eyes shined a brighter blue then before, and somehow through her immensive struggling she managed to free a hand before he could burn her.

      Putting her two fingers together she hit a vital point in his chest. He immediately let go of her arm, reaching the place she hit, she managed to push him off. But before she could get up, he once again filled the battlefield in smoke.

    Which just made Aizawa sigh even more since he couldn't analise the battle. Bakugo began searching the girl in the smoke, hoping she could "teach" him something so he could find her. A sudden movement passed through his back. That was her!

    Without waiting a second he activated his quirk, the smoke cleared and there—where he thought she was laid a torn up U.A. gym coat. His eyes dilated, how could he fall for such a basic distraction? He looked back, and there she was, midair, ready to tackle him. 

     She knocked him down, he laid on his stomach, she pinned both of his hands behind his back, with her weight she maintained him on the ground. Seeing no other way, he activated his quirk, burning the tip of the girls nose.

    "Ow.." she groaned, avoiding the boy aim as he repeatedly nagged and yelled at her saying he'd beat her ass the moment he got out of her grip. She looked at Aizawa, who right away met her gaze "Are we done?"

    "Yes" He nodded, she released her grip on the boy. Leaving him behind, walking back to Aizawa.

   "HEY WAIT WERE NOT DONE YET" The boy yelled, as he stood up in a fighting position. He couldn't let a girl with a useless quirk like that beat him in a one-on-one battle. Especially with weak moves like that.

    "Yeah we are" When she arrived, her knees gave up and she laid on the ground without moving next to Aizawa. Bakugou stopped yelling as he saw the girl collapse on the floor.

   "Did you pass out?" He bend himself to talk to the girl, who's face was planted on the floor.

    "I can't pass out, I can't sleep, I can't rest..."She slowly brought herself up. "I'm going home I need a bath."