A Destructible God

OKay just found out Toga and Dabi join the League wayyy later, soooo... oop- Let's pretend we never knew.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 14: A Destructible God

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After all the commotion on the first day, the second day went normal with little to no crime at all, so taking advantage of this (Y/n) told Fat Gum about her worries about her friend and if she could take the next day off to look for him. To her surprise Fat Gum allowed her.

At around four in the evening, (Y/n) had arrived in Hosu city. The sun was already setting, an orange aesthetic seating on the city and without Fat Gum close by she wasn't allowed to wear her suit. So she wore a simple white shirt, and jeans short, with a yellow cardigan.

As her sneakers made contact with the street, (Y/n) looked at her watch.

If I go to the agency they definetly won't let me know any information. It's not like I have a better idea.

Inside the agency, (Y/n) walked up to the lady, knocking on the desk to call for her attention. Taking off her earphones, which blasted with rock music, she looked shocked at the "young" girl. The agency almost never get visits, specially at night, and specially not by a little girl.

"OH! Are you lost little girl?"

Did she just call me little?

Shaking off what the woman just said, (Y/n) leaned on the counter.

"I'm looking for someone name Tenya Iida, I heard he came for an internship?"

The woman grew uneasy, claiming in her mind how the girl was rude for ignoring her question, and how she should respect her seniors. She typed a few things on the keyboard, before she looked back at (Y/n).

"Are you a family member?"

"No, but-"

"Then I'm sorry, we can't let you know anything about him."

"but-"

"I'm sorry" The woman put back her earphones and went back to typing completely ignoring the girl. (Y/n) tried to speak again but the woman's look of hate stopped her.

Walking out of the Agency, the sky had changed, it was now purple with a bit of orange signalizing that night time was coming. The cold wind brushed through her skin, as her brain searched for options.

Unluckly, she hadn't used her quirk on him, so there was no way she could know his current location, She grabbed her phone, immediately going to message him.

However, her eyes immediately shined gold, startling the girl. Information about the phone began to pop on her eyesight.

Don't tell me I forgot my gloves...