I am not worth saving.

_____________________________________

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE:

The story will transition into its second part which will focus more on Hero and villain love.

Students from 2nd and 1st years will receive less attention, though there will be fillers with them. 

Aizawa and All Might will NOT be a love interests.

If you have any heroes and villains which you'd like to see more often...

Comment here -->

There will be a new hero outfit. But to preserve the reader's creativity, I've chosen to detail the clothing choice as little as possible, though equipment can not be changed since they are real-world proof. As much as this is fictional, physics is still a thing lol.

Thank you to all of those who stayed with me and for this lack of updates. This story will update more often since I just recently got the motivation and got my life in order.

Never knew planning was necessary until now. Let's finish this mf book already!

(cus I've been itching to write a good aib fanfic)

 200 chapters LETS GOO

__________________________________________

Worth.

What is worth but a bunch of values combined?

And what are values but a moral code?

made by people who knew nothing and followed those who knew less?

Who even made it? Politicians who steal from the poor and give to the rich?

or those who think that the only way for an equal society is by everyone being poor?

Monarchist? Anarchist? Communist? Capitalist?

Fine.

So I'm not worth your love

and I'm not worthy of your attention

but how can you determine your worth 

when you don't even respect your own body?