24

Jimins pov

After school

I smile a little listening to jungkook talk about the day and the lessons he had without me.
We arrive at my house and he turns to me and smiles widely "well see you tomorrow hyungie!" I nod "yeah... See you"

He waves and then kisses my cheek and then turns to walk away. I gasp "wait! Can I ask something... Before you go home?" he turns back to me and nods "sure! What's up?"

I sigh "hypothetical situation... If taehyung proposed to you... What would you think?" he giggles "if taehyung proposed to me? I would be very surprised and Concerned...i would say no"

I nod "because its too early right?" he giggles and shakes his head "no...because its not you" my eyes widen "huh?" he puts his hands on my chest "if I was to ever get married... I'd want to get married to you!"

I move my hands to his waist and look down at him, he brushes some hair out my face, I sigh "don't you think... Its weird? We are polar opposites..nobody would ever support us"

He smiles "if we both fight for it then we don't need anybody else... You aren't alone anymore hyung and one day...we will get married! Even if I have to be the one proposing!" he giggles and then kisses my cheek again

"love you hyungie!" he starts to walk away and I smile "I love you too baby" I walk inside and close the door. I look down at my hand and stare at my rings

He likes diamond rings.....
Aha! I know what to do!!

I rush to my room ignoring my parents who were in the kitchen

Jungkooks pov

I walk into my house closing the door behind me and I then walk to the kitchen and giggle "he was thinking about marriage..." I blush a little and smile

Just think about it...we could be the ones to change everyone's perspective on people! Make people realise that our emotion isn't all that makes us who we are...

No... That's a silly idea... Marriage is extreme... I don't think I'm ready for that,maybe one day though!

I walk to my bedroom and change into some pajamas and then lay on my bed scrolling through my phone. I tilt my head when I get a message from momo (a girl in my class) I open the message and my eyes widen seeing a photo of jimin kissing her

I zoom in on the image and giggle "aigoo... This person looks so much like jimin... Its not jimin, its jaehyun?... I think that's his name" I send a message back
'I think you sent that to the wrong person'

My smile fades when she messages back
'no, I sent it to the right person! I'm showing your boyfriend is a cheater and a lire!!!'

She then starts to ring me. I tilt my head and answer the phone "hello?" she huffs "he's a cheater and I'm trying to help you!" I giggle "I'm sorry momo but that photo was jaehyun kissing you....jimin doesn't have a pimple on his cheek"

She gasps "t-that was from ages ago!" I smile "then it doesn't matter... If that really is jimin then we weren't together then...im sorry but I have to go, I'm currently looking at white dresses for my-"

She hangs up not letting me finish my sentence. I roll my eyes and continue to look at white dresses for my lessons.
I need a white dress that I will add to and customise

3 hours later

I sit up suddenly when my phone starts to blow up. I look at it and see loads and loads of messages from other random students in school.

What... Is... Happening?!