15

((A/N: anyone else feel attacked by the photo above?? My heart had malfunctions after seeing that photo))

One week later
Jimins pov

I huff and watch jungkook run around the field in his gym wear. I sit on a bench not doing anything because im not running around the field looking like a fucking moron.

Jungkook stops running and stands in front of me "jimin-shii? Why aren't you running?.....why aren't you in gym uniform?" I Lean back "because I'm not doing this shit lesson....I'm only here cause YOU dragged me here" he giggles "aw come on jiminie! It's fun!"

He smiles widely and I groan "uuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh! Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!" I stand up and then walk to the changing rooms and put my gym shorts on and leave my hoodie on. I then walk out.

The teacher looks at me "MR PARK HOODIE PLEASE!" I shake my head "I haven't got a fucking shirt!" She holds her hand out for my hoodie. I groan "you're expecting me to run around SHIRTLESS?!" She nods "yes, you haven't got the right kit on....now HOODIE!.... time to lose that belly fat!"

I shrug and then take my hoodie off and I hear some girls squeal. I look over at Jungkook and smirk seeing him blushing a little and looking away. The teacher gasps "wha-" I smirk "suprised I have abs? Don't stare you pedo!" I walk to the class "let's get running shall we?"

Jungkook gasps "JIMINIE RUN WITH ME!" I roll my eyes and then nod "come on then you joyful bitch" he runs to me and we start to run laps again and jungkook runs next to me talking about random nonsense and I listen but focus on running.

We run for the whole lesson and then when we stop I huff and stretch my arms and we get Into the changing rooms "that was so fucking pointless" jungkook giggles "but it was fun! We should run together more often!" I huff "whatever" he Huff's and mumbles "back to the stubborn jimin then"

He looks down and then changes into his normal clothes and so do I. I then grab Jungkooks wrist "hey, follow me" he tilts his head and then we grab our things and he follows me up to the roof of school.
I close the door behind him and sigh "this is where I hang out normally"

He looks at me "why did you tell me to come here?" I sigh "because theres something I needed to tell you" we both sit down on the edge with out legs crossed. He looks at me and I sigh "I have feelings for someone and I need your advice"

He giggles "that isn't telling me something...that's asking something but....what do you mean? Who's the lucky girl?" I look at him "it's not a girl..." He smiles "you're gay?" I shake my head "I'm bisexual..." He giggles "same!" I smile a little "how do you think I should ask them out?"

Jungkook nods "it all depends on what they like....for example me I like romantic things and if someone was to ask me out I would want them to do it when we were alone....in a romantic situation or something.....but if he likes football? Maybe do it at a football game or something.....I'm not sure.... I've never asked anyone out before..."

I nod "I see....so....in a romantic place?" He nods "well....for me anyways! But the person you like might not like romantic situations! They might think they're cringey or something...." I nod again "I see...." He looks down "I hope he makes you happy jimin....can I know his emotion?"

I sigh "uh.....i-" he cuts me off "you don't have to tell me....I'm sure you'll tell me when you're ready....just remember I'm always here for you, if the relationship doesn't go well then we'll always be friends! Right?" I nod "yeah.... definitely" I look down

How can I tell him that it's him i like.....