4

Jungkooks pov

I

giggle waking up the next morning. I stand up from my bed and walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I look at my heart on my neck and smile seeing it glow yellow

I walk back to my room and get dressed for the day

Today is yellow for me! And I'm wearing black so park jimin might feel more comfortable around me because my outfit isn't so bright

I style my hair nicely and grab my bag and walk out the house closing the door behind me.

I walk to school and smile when Irene walks to me "hey jungkook! Nice sleep?" I nod "what about you?" She scoffs "no I was on facetime to my girlfriend" I tilt my head "girlfriend?" She nods "her name is Wendy....come I'll introduce you to her!" She grabs my hand and I follow her.

We walk Behind the school where a group of girls were. They all look at me and gasp "it's actually joy!" I giggle "just call me jungkook....it's lovely to meet you all" Irene smiles "this is Wendy" she hugs one girl and I smile and look at Wendy's neck to see pink.

The others also introduce themselves

Joy (fear), yeri (trust) , seulgi(suprised)
Wendy looks at me "it's lovely to meet you....is it true that you spoke to park jimin?" I nod "yep! We're practically already best friends!" They all look at me shocked.

I turn around to see park jimin stood by the tree. I giggle "got to go! Speak soon!" I wave and walk over to him and smile wider "Hiya again!" He looks at me and then looks away and Huff's.
I pout "why are you pushing me away? Nobody pushes joy away! Not even sadness!"

He glares at me "well im not sadness am I? You know I'm loneliness so leave me the fuck alone" I step back "I'm....not gonna do that....and lookie! I wore black today to match you! I had to add some yellow because all black is dark and scary"

I look at him and gasp when I don't see him there......"oh.....he's gone.....that's okay! I'm sure he's busy" I smile and walk into school and put my bag in my locker and get my books out.
I walk to class where I see taehyung sat down. I walk to him "hey taetae!"

He looks at me and smiles "hey kook! Sit next to me!, Normally jimin would sit here but he's no fun to talk to! So you sit" I shake my head and giggle "I'll sit in front of you and turn and talk to you" I sit down at the desk in front of him

I turn a little so I can talk to him and he smiles "so how was your night?" I nod "fine I watched YouTube all night and then after you guys left I put some flowers out for my parents" he smiles "me and the hyungs are loads of snacks and watched horror films"

I pout "I can't watch horror films....there's no joy in them and they're spooky" he laughs a little and we continue talking and then park jimin walks in. Taehyung gasps "JIMIN!! I SAVED YOU A SEAT!!" Jimin looks at him and Huff's.

He then looks at me and rolls his eyes and then sits down next to taehyung. I go to speak but he stops me "don't.you.fucking.say.a.word" I close my mouth and pout.
The teacher walks in and starts the lesson

Jimins pov

I copy down notes from the whitebord and groan a little when I hear taehyung and jungkook whispering to one another.....I honestly hate my seat....

I look at Jungkook who was smiling widely whispering to taehyung. I roll my eyes and then mumble "fucking finally" when the bell rings signalling the end of class. I pack my things up quickly and leave the room and hear Jungkook Calling my name but I ignore him and walk outside

That boy is getting on my nerves now....why can't he just leave me alone!!