12

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I walk into school with a bandaid over my heart mark on my neck....the purple has nearly covered all the yellow, I went to the doctors and they said there is nothing I can do.....I don't hang around with many people anymore

I

walk to my locker smiling at some people as I walk in. I grab my books and stuff and see jimin and his friends stood by his locker, jimin was looking at me so I just smile and then walk away and to class.

I sit next to Irene and she looks at me "hey kook are you okay?" I nod "I'm fine....just tired that's all" she sighs "that's bullshit..... jungkook you need to talk to jimin about what happened! You can't just ignore and avoid him"

The teacher walks in and I look down when jimin sits behind me and Irene. The teacher smiles "okay children there is a project you'll have to do as a pair!" I look at Irene who nods.

The teacher sighs "and I have chosen your pairs! But first! Let me explain the project!....it is a project to get you all ready for the big world out there! You will be sharing a dorm room together for two months and you will be together until then"

I gulp "I hope I'm not with someone who's mean" I look around the class and the teacher smiles "okay! So the pairs are Felix and changbin!......Minho and Jisung, Jennie and Lisa, jisoo and rosé, soobin and yeonjun, yoongi and Hoseok, taehyung and Irene, Jin and namjoon, jimin and jungkook.....your parents have been contacted and all your things are in your dorms!"

My whole world crashes down on me.....two months......with jimin.....I'm so scared...
Irene grabs my hand "it'll be okay.... it'll give you time to talk"
I nod "I guess....."

I look behind me to see jimin Looking down.the teacher continues to teach and I take notes but all my mind is focused on is what I'm going to say to jimin...
It's my fault we aren't talking....so I should be the one to fix it ..................

.................but I'm too scared....