🔞27🔞

Jungkooks pov

Jimin moves so my back is against the wall and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back and then he slowly moves so we're on the floor of the lounge.

I move my hands to his shirt and start to unbutton it and then whimper a little when he pulls away from the kiss "baby are you sure?" I nod "I know you'll take care of me" he nods and then kisses down my jawline and down my neck leaving marks making me grip his shoulders and whine "nnngh~"

He takes my shirt off and kisses leaving marks all down my chest making me blush.He chuckles and then kisses down my collarbone leaving marks. I tug at his shirt "h-hyung" he chuckles and then takes his own shirt off and i drool a little seeing his abs and bare chest

Whoa...

He tugs at my pants and I then nod and then kiss him deeply. He slides his hands into my Pants and squeezes my ass making me moan a little "mgh~"

He pulls my pants down a little and smirks "you wanna ride me baby?~to take it slow for your first time" I nod and then wince a little when he teases my enterance with one didget. He then puts two fingers against my lips"suck"

My eyes widen a little but I suck and get his two fingers wet. I swirl my tounge around his fingers and he groans when I gently bite down on his index finger. He pulls his fingers away and chuckles "ready~" I put my hands on his chest and nod eagerly

He pushes one finger into my enterance making me gasp a little "A-ah s-shit~" I bite my lip and he smirks "so tight~" I blush and then he slowly thrusts his finger in and out slowly "nngh~ m-more~" 

He pushes another didget in and continues to thrust two fingers "nnnghh~ y-yes~" he continues to make hickeys on my neck and collarbone. He pulls his fingers out making me whine and look at him "w-wha-" he smirks "get me wet baby~ use that tounge of yours~"

I lick my lips and then move off his lap and sit between his legs and pull his belt off and look up at him making him smirk. I pull his jeans down and my eyes widen seeing the tent in his underwear....oh god..

I tug at his boxers and he pulls me up to his face "you sure about all of this baby? This is fast.. I just proposed to you" I nod "I'm sure~" he chuckles "I was just checking~"

I go back between his legs and pull his boxers down and the air Gets knocked from my lungs "h-holy s-shit" he smirks "now you see why I asked if you're sure~" I lick my lips "I can take it~" he raises an eyebrow.
I lick up his cock making him groan.

I take a deep breath.....here goes nothing....I put the tip in my mouth and swirl my tounge around the tip and he groans and moves his hands to my hair. I blush and then slowly Bob my head swirling my tounge around.

My eyes widen when he starts to fuck my mouth fast, I choke a little and he slows down but I whine and move my head faster making him moan "s-shit~" he gently moves me away "I was gonna cum baby~ I wanna be inside you for that~ I want to be inside my fiancée"

I blush and then take my pants and underwear off fully and chuck them next to us. I move so I'm straddling him again and I then take a deep breath and line his member up with my enterance.

I gulp and he puts his hands on my waist "hey...it's okay....just tell me and we'll stop okay?" I shake my head and then lower myself down and feel his huge member filling me up. I stop when it's all inside and I look down and put my hand on my lower stomach "y-youre h-huge~" he kisses my head "you alright?"

I nod "j-just g-give me a-a second..." he nods and then I move forward and I kiss him deeply and he kisses back. I move my hands to his hair and then slowly roll my hips making him groan and me moan "nnnghhh~" he bites my bottom lip "you ready?" I nod.

he starts to thrust slowly "a-ah~" I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses my neck and continues at the slow pace. I whine "f-faster~" he smirks "don't whine at me~" I blush when he starts to thrust up into me harder and faster "J-JIMIN~" I then move and bite down on his shoulder now worried his neighbours might hear us.

He smirks and whispers in my ear "not so whiny anymore are we~ you like the idea of my neighbours hearing,don't you~" I whimper "nngh~" I start to move my hips and move to meet his thrusts "h-hyung~"

He grabs my ass and I gasp when he flips us over and thrusts harder and faster making me moan loudly not caring anymore if anyone can hear us "s-shit! Y-yes!!~" he continues at this pace and then my eyes widen seeing his emotion flashing purple

His eyes widen and he stares at my neck. I whimper "i-i-im g-gonna-" he nods "go on baby~ cum for me~" he thrusts deep and hard hitting my prostate "A-AH~ H-hyung!~" I release all over my stomach and chest.
He groans and I arch my back as he releases deep inside me

We both breathe heavily and stay where we are for a moment. He slowly pulls out and I see his emotion go back to black.
Huh....

I stay led on the floor trying to catch my breath.
Jimin breathes heavily "w-we should get cleaned up" I nod a little

We both then make our way to the bathroom to clean ourselves up.

I-i wonder what was happening with his emotion...