10

Jungkooks pov

I walk back to my house and see my kitten sat on the couch. I smile "kooky?" She sits up and yawns making me giggle

Im not sure if I've mentioned this before but this is my little kitten kooky! She is only a few months old and she is the one thing that makes me smile every morning! I pick her up "we're going to stay at my friends

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Im not sure if I've mentioned this before but this is my little kitten kooky! She is only a few months old and she is the one thing that makes me smile every morning!
I pick her up "we're going to stay at my friends....come on baby"

I walk to my room and then grab some clothes and put them in a bag and then grab some cat food as well for her and some cat toys.
I then walk back to jimins and knock on the door.

The door opens and jimin raise an eyebrow "it's a kitten" I hand kooky to him and nod "yep! She is the best thing in my life!her name is kooky!" He rolls his eyes and then let's me in. I put my bag down and smile "why are you suddenly letting me stay over?"

He shrugs "cause I'm sick of you just barging in and you not listening to me....so I've given up now" I giggle and then close the door again.

I see jimins mother sat in the kitchen. She looks at me and smiles "hello dear! Jimin actually let you in?" I giggle and nod "we're friends now! We even have the same half purple heart!" She gasps "wait.....what?!" She rushes to us both and looks at our necks.

He then touches jimins heart on his neck and he winces "OW!" She moves her hand back and then looks at me. She puts her hand close to my emotion heart and I wince "o-ow..." She smiles "I thought so...." I tilt my head "you know what they mean?"

She shrugs "it could mean many things....one of them is that you two are meant to be together....but then it could also mean that you two are capable of feeling ALL the emotions more than everyone else....I'm not sure how to explain it...."

My eyes widen "together?" Jimin scoffs "that cannot be the reason....I'm litterally lonliness....I'm not meant to have relationships....and he's joy...he should find love or another joy"

I put my hand on my neck and smile a little "it doesn't matter! They're just hearts! Our emotions don't make us any less human" I look at jimin who was stroking Kooky. Mrs park smiles "very true....anyways I'll cook dinner"

Jimin nods and then puts kooky down "where's dad?" Mrs park smiles "in your bedroom" jimins eyes widen "ah fucking shit!" He runs to his room and I follow Mrs park to the kitchen "what is he hiding up there?" She shrugs "nobody knows"

I then help her with the food and laugh a little when I hear jimin yelling and his father laughing. A few minutes later his father walks down to us and laughs.
I look at him "hello Mr park" he looks at me and gasps "oh my goodness....jimin actually let you in"

I nod "he said that he's given up with me...he is annoyed with me never leaving him alone so he's allowing me to get closer" he smiles "thank you.....you're making our son happy"

I smile and then gasp a little when jimin walks into the room "you guys seriously need to understand the word privacy! All three of you! There is this thing called personal space and privacy!"
All three of us laugh and he Huff's and picks kooky up and strokes her making me laugh a little.

It seems he really likes kooky......
I'm glad he's warming up to me.....but I'm still curious about the purple on our emotion hearts.....maybe I should go to the doctor and ask.....