2

Jungkooks pov

I wake up and jump out of bed and put the outfit I had put out yesterday on and look in the mirror and smile

I style my hair nicely and then walk out my room grabbing my school stuff "I'm so excited for today! I get to meet so many new people!" I walk out my house and make sure to lock the door behind me and I start the walk to school

I walk inside and look around at all the different students with their different emotions. I smile when the principle walks to me "you must be jeon jungkook....joy?" I giggle and nod "yes sir! I'm very happy and joyful and ready to start the day!"

I look at his neck to see a gold heart. He hands me some papers "here's your schedule....I hope you have a very surprising day and I hope you enjoy this school" I bow to him and then he hands me a key to what i assume is my locker and then he walks away.

I walk to the locker number he gave me to see a group of people next to my one. I walk to the locker and open it still smiling, I put my bag in the locker and gasp when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and smile seeing a girl

She smiles "hi my name is Irene" I giggle "I'm Jungkook it's amazing to meet you" I look at her neck to see a green heart....disgust?.....she doesn't seem very disgusted...
She smiles more "ignore my mark I'm not disgusted with you....you're new right?"

I nod "yeah I am" she looks at my neck and steps back "wow joy?! You're the only joyful one in the whole town!" I tilt my head "I am?" She nods "everyone is so excited to meet you" I smile "I can't wait to meet everyone!"

She nods "but there's one boy you should stay away from" I tilt my head "why?" She sighs "loneliness.....he is the one everyone is scared off...the one who has no friends" I shake my head "everyone has friends! I'll be his friend.....he has a grey heart right?"

She nods "but he covers it with a bandaid" I nod "okay....well it was amazing meeting you I hope we'll become good friends" she nods and then walks away. The group of boys next to me look at me. I look at them and smile "Hiya! I'm Jungkook!"

One smiles and shakes my hand "I'm Jin and that's are my friends, taehyung,namjoon, yoongi and hoseok" I look around the group love, excitement, suprise,trust and fear..... that's a weird combination of emotions
I smile "it's amazing to meet you all I'm Jungkook....joy" they all nod.

We all then head to class and it turns out I was in the same class as Irene who introduced me to pretty much everyone in the class....except for one boy who's sat in the corner alone.....I hope he's okay.....I'll find him at break time and see if he's okay......i wonder what his emotion is

I'll cheer him up no problem! I always make people smile! It's what I'm good at!