5

Jungkooks pov

I stand by the gate Infront of school waiting for jimin....Jin told me that he lives just down the road from me so we can walk home together!
I see him walking out school alone. I walk up to him "Hiya again! Jin-hyung told me you live close to me so we can walk together!"

He rolls his eyes "no so please fuck off and leave me alone" he walks past me and I pout and follow him "so! How was lessons today?" He ignores me. I giggle "okay I understand....no school talk outside of school.....so....why do you cover your emotion?"

He Huff's "so bitches like you don't fucking annoy me" I pout "that's a bit mean...." I continue to ask questions and follow him, he growls and then he stops outside a house "right! I'm home now fuck off!"

I pout "see but this was so fun!" He glares at me "for the last time FUCK.OFF!" He walks to the door and opens it and then slams it making me jump a little.

Well someone is a bit moody today.....

Oh well! Theres always Tomorrow! I turn to walk away and gasp when a woman calls me "joy?!" I turn around to see a woman standing by the door of jimins house. I smile and nod "just call me jungkook!" She gasps "oh please come in me and my husband would love to meet you!"

I smile and walk to her. She opens the door and we walk Inside. A man walks over and gasps "is your emotion really Joy?" I nod and show him the heart on my neck. He smiles "you're jimins friend right?" I nod "yes! Definitely!"

"APPA! EOMMA WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!"

I giggle hearing jimin yell. He then walks downstairs and stops when he looks at me "why the fuck is he in my house?" His mother smiles "he is your friend" I gasp when he walks to me and pushes me out the front door "IVE SAID STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

He slams the door in my face and I huff "so rude...." I walk back to my house and walk inside
How will I get him to smile.....hmmm...

Jimins pov

"Park jimin that was rude!!!!" My mother and father glare at me. I glare at them back "he won't leave me alone! It's like he doesn't understand what I'm saying!" My father sighs "he wants to help you jimin.....to make you feel less lonely....he's being kind"

I huff "well he can take his kindness and go fuck himself" I walk to my room and slam my door

Fucking joyful bitch.....why can't he just leave me alone? It's like he's obsessed with me or something and I fucking hate it