11

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook playing with his kitten while In one of my hoodies and some shorts.
My mother walks to me "jimin can we talk?" I shrug "sure" I stand up and we walk out to the kitchen and I sit at the table and my mother sighs "it's about your mark..."

I roll my eyes "mother it's fine...it's just purple? What's so bad about it" she smiles "nothing....but I'm just concerned....can I try something?" I sigh "depends....do not touch my mark because that hurt when you did" she giggles

"I'm not going to touch your neck but let jungkook touch yours...or you touch his" she smiles. I scoff "no fuck off I'm not doing that" she glares at me "park jimin" I huff "fine!" I stand up and walk to jungkook with my mother.

He looks at me smiling "hey jiminie!" He stands up. I sigh and then put my hand on his mark and my eyes widen when he closes his eyes and moans.

I step back moving my hand, he jumps back "w-what did you just d-do?!" I shrug "I just touched your neck" his eyes widen "d-dont do it again!" He grabs his things.
I tilt my head "jungkook?" He shakes his head "you should do that with your girlfriend jimin! Not me!"

He grabs kooky and walks out my house. I look at my mother who was looking at a book "aha so I thought...you two are certainly rare.....you're soulmates" I hit the book out her hand "not anymore! He fucking hates me and it's your fault! He was the one I thought I would feel better with! I didn't feel lonley with him and now he's gone because you made me touch his mark!! Ugh! This is all your fault!"

My father walks in "park jimin don't speak to her that way!" I scoff "of course Appa sticking up for her!.....you didn't just lose the one person you were about to open up to! The one person who didn't run away when they saw you! The one person I didn't think would run away from me or leave me! But now I feel so lonely....lonlier than ive ever felt and it hurts!....and it's all your fault!!! Just leave my house!"

I walk to my bedroom and slam the door locking it aswell. I slide down the door and sit in the dark "I feel so alone....."

JUNGKOOKS POV

I arrive back at my house and I quickly run in and lock the door putting kooky down. I slide down the door and sigh "w-why did I moan when he touched my neck......god I'm so embarrassed.....he probably hates me now....thinks I'm so embarrassing......and I acted before I could think.....but it....felt nice when he touched my neck.......and now I've screwed that up........I feel.....so alone"