28

Two days later

Jimins pov

I sigh "Eomma! It has been two days. Stop harassing my fiancée!" my eomma let's go of jungkook "oh but I want to know what type of dress he is going to get" jungkook smiles widely "I'm not sure yet! I'll definitely come and tell you when I've found one!"

I chuckle "come on baby. We have school" I smile and he grabs my hand "bye Mrs Park!!! See you later!!!" we walk out the house and walk to school.

We walk into school and a teacher walks to us "um. No hand-holding in the corridors" I roll my eyes "fuck off. I'm holding my fiancées hand and you can't stop me" his eyes widen and I pull jungkook to our lockers.

He opens his locker and giggles, he pulls out a candy and smiles "open up!" I sigh and then open my mouth and he puts the candy in my mouth, I shut my mouth and smile "thanks baby"

He smiles and then pulls me towards the classroom once he grabs his books.
We both sit by the window still holding hands.

Our teacher rushes into the room and rushes to us "jimin! Did you?" i nod "yes sir. I took your advice" I show him Jungkooks ring and he gasps "oh jimin its gorgeous!" jungkook nods "it's beautiful" I smile "well be deserves the best"

Our teacher looks at me "I've never seen you look like this before jimin...it suits you" I huff "shut up" he chuckles and then smiles "congratulations. Both of you! If you need any help with the wedding. My wife is a wedding planner"

Jungkook nods "oh we'd love her to help. Not yet obviously. Maybe In a few yea-" our teacher nods "I'll call her now and you two can leave this lesson and talk to her about it!" my eyes widen

Now??
But we're gonna wait a few years until the wedding....

That's for the best...

Right?