21

((A/N: I've been told to sleep but....I'm a rebellious bitch so 😝✌️ here's an update))

Jungkooks pov

Me and Jimin walk to school and I hold his hand, he looks down and I pout seeing his emotion is covered "hyung? Why won't you show your emotion?" He looks at me "because people judge me for it...who wants lonliness in their life?....I cover it so people might talk to me.... but you're the only one who hasn't ran once you found out my emotion",

I smile "I'll always be right by your side hyung!! Both of us have said that our emotions dont make us any different!,or any less human right?" He nods "yeah" I giggle and we then walk into the school and I feel everyone staring at us.

Jimin let's go of my hand and I look at his hand that's now in his pocket and I sigh "are you embarrassed of me?" He looks at me "what?" I fiddle with my fingers "you let go of my hand just because people were looking at us" I hear Irene walk over "kook-oh", she goes quiet.

Jimin shakes his head "of course I'm not embarrassed of you! I just hate everyone staring...and everyone always looks at you...it's strange to see me with you", I look at him "why are you so focused on others opinions? You love me don't you?" He nods "of course I do!", I nod "then it shouldn't matter hyung! As long as we're happy then it's fine... right?"

He grabs both my hands and nods "you're right" he then pulls me to him and kisses me deeply Making people around us gasp. I kiss back and he then moves his hands to my waist. I put one hand on the bandaid on his neck and he then pulls away, he then takes the bandaid off and I look at him shocked

He smiles a little "you're right....our emotions dont make us any less human" I smile widely and kiss his cheek "yeah!", He wraps his arms around me and whispers "thank you jungkook" I wrap my arms around him too and lean my head on his chest "what for?"

He pulls me closer "for making me feel wanted and loved" I look at him and he looks down at me and I then kiss him deeply, he kisses back and I then pull away "you are wanted and loved...If not by everyone, you are certainly loved and wanted by me, now and forever" he Intertwines our pinkeys and chuckles "for now and forever"

We walk to class ignoring a the stares from everyone else. Jimin sits at the desk and I then go to sit in front of him but he pulls me back and sits me down next to him making me giggle, he then puts his hand on my thigh and I lean my head on his shoulder

The teacher walks in and looks at us shocked. I smile widely and the teacher chuckles and then teaches the class. Our friends sit around us all giving us a confused glance before sitting down.

I take some notes and gasp a little when jimins hand slides to my inner thigh, I ignore it and continue to do the work a little confused about what jimin is doing

Should I move his hand?....or leave it?...

He isn't doing anything wrong so I'll leave it...