17

One week later
Jungkooks pov

I giggle seeing another note on my locker with some chocolate with it. I open the note and read it

Dear jungkookie

Today might be the last note, tomorrow might be the day I reveal myself.....meet me at the cherry blossoms tomorrow after school......see you there Kookie

J xxxx<3

My eyes widen and I run to jimin who was at his locker "HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!" he gasps when I tackle him to the ground and sit on his abs "GUESS WHAT?!" He looks at me "what?!" I giggle "they're gonna reveal themselves! I finally get to see who they are! This whole week I've been getting letters and gifts!! AHH im so excited!!!"

He nods "good for you! Now GET OFF ME!!" I stand up "oh yeah..." I help him up and gasp "whoa hyung you haven't covered your mark!" he shakes his head "yeah....I forgot this morning....you dragged me out the dorm too quickly"

I giggle and then pull a bandaid out my pocket "here you go!" He puts it over his emotion and sighs "thanks kook" I smile "no problem!! Let's go!!" I grab his hand and pull him to the class and he chuckles a little "I question why we're friends" I smile "because you loooove me!"

He rolls his eyes "shut up" I laugh and we sit down in out seats for class and I see something red in his bag "ah hyung what's that?" He tilts his head "huh? Oh...a gift from chuu" I cross my arms "aha I see....the one that slapped me before?" He nods "yeah....she said it was important"

I roll my eyes and speak of the devil...chuu and her group walks in and I stand up "go and sit next to your new friend then" I walk away and sit next to taehyung and cross my arms. Taehyung chuckles "jeez you're so jealous" I sigh "do you think it's her that he likes?"

Taehyung shakes his head "definitely not look" I look at jimin to see him glaring at chuu who now looks down.
I sigh and lean my head on the desk "I just hope this person reveals themselves tomorrow so I can stop these stupid feelings for jimin...."

Taehyung chuckles "what if your admire is jimin?" I look at him "jimin called the notes stupid and pointless" Jin turns to us "he could be coberin up" I giggle "I don't think it's him....if it was I would notice right?" Yoongi shrugs "you aren't really the most brightest student..."

I gasp "um rude!" Namjoon chuckles "yoongi be nice..."
The teacher walks in and the lesson starts and I see that jimin doesn't write anything down so I take extra notes for him.

Maybe I was too harsh on jimin....it's just a gift.....right?

I stand up once the bell rings and I walk to jimin and tap his shoulder, he looks at me "what?" I hand him the notes "I saw you didn't take any so I wrote some for you....I hope this helps..." He takes it and I then walk away before he can yell at me.

I walk to my locker and hear chuu and her friends Talking bad about me again...I put my things in my locker and walk to my next lesson with a fake smile on my face so nobody suspects anything

Do you think jimin hates me now....Aish why do I have to be such a drama queen! I ruin so many things!