7

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I walk Into school smiling as always and stop when I hear a girl say my name.i turn around to see a group of girls whispering.
I tilt my head and my heart drops when I hear what they're whispering

"He's definitely one of those emotions who sleep around"
"He acts so popular when in reality we all hate him"
"He might be the only joy in school but he needs to calm the fuck down"
"Yeah right it's getting annoying seeing his smiling face around"
"I heard he's sleeping with park jimin"
"Ugh that slut..... he's probably forced jimin....jimin is too hot to be with a bitch like him"
"Yeah true...me and Jimin are meant to be together.... loneliness and joy don't go together well"
"I wonder if his parents hate him as well"

I cover my mouth and tear up. I then look down and walk into school with no smile on my face earning a few confused looks and gasps.
I walk to homeroom and sit down at my desk not saying hello to anyone in the classroom.

I feel everyone's gaze on me. I look up and smile "morning..." I look down again and try and see the joyful side of this....

I look up when jimin walks into the room and my mood brightens up. I giggle "jimin-shii! I saved you a seat!" He looks at me and Huff's and then walks over and sits next to me. I look around and the teacher looks at me

"Mr jeon are you okay? Your heart isn't glowing like normal..." He tilts his head. I see the girls walk into the classroom. I smile and nod "yeah I'm fine.....just tired that's all" the girls look at me and I look down. The teacher starts to teach.

Jimin looks at me and whispers "did they do something?" I shake my head and whisper "it's nothing....don't worry" he rolls his eyes and whispers "I wasn't worrying I was just asking", I sigh and look out the window..

Lunch

I walk to my friends and sit down at the table in the canteen looking down.yoongi gasps "whoa whats wrong?" I look at them "it's just......some girls were talking about me this morning and I overheard what they said.....and it hasn't put me in such a joyful mood,......but it's okay! They're allowed to have an opin- AH!"

I scream when one of the girls kicks the chair out from under me so I fall onto the floor. She looks at me and smirks "oops I accidentally hit your chair with my foot"I stand up and brush myself off "that's okay don't worry about it...it happens"

I gasp when a girl "trips" and spills her food all over me. Loads of people in the canteen gasp as well. She smirks "sorry I tripped" I take a deep breath and smile at her "it's fine!, It happens to us all!, Don't worry about it....I forgive you", I look at their necks to see jealousy

I grab my bag and walk out the canteen and to my locker and sigh "what am I going to do about this shirt...." I open my locker and look if I have another shirt. I huff and then gasp when someone turns me around

I smile when I see jimin "hey hyung" he rolls his eyes "here" he holds a hoodie out to me. I tilt my head "but this is yours" he nods "obviously yes....I'm letting you wear it because you look disgusting right now....go to the toilets and take your shirt off and put that on......unless you want to walk around with Disgusting food on your shirt"

I shake my head and take the shirt "thank you hyung" I close my locker and walk to the toilets and close and lock the door and then take my shirt off and change into the hoodie.....I look in the mirror and giggle a little "it's so big on me.....it smells like him as well....."

I hesitate but being the collar of the hoodie to my nose and smell it and smile a little "his scent makes me feel safe for some reason...." I walk out the toilets and see jimin leaning against my locker on his phone. I walk to him "thank you jimin-shii I appreciate it....I'll wash it and give it back tomorrow"

He nods "you better.....now don't follow me" he walks away and I sigh and put my dirty shirt in my bag and look down
Why did they do this to me though?? I don't even know who they are.....

Have I done something wrong to them? Have I hurt them???
I just want to know and maybe I can fix it.....