30

jungkooks pov

i sit with the florist who was showing me some bouqets, i look out the window and smile seeing jimin playing soccer with some of the kids who live near by to us, the florist smiles "are you two going to have kids?"

i shrug "we havent prticuarly talked about it before, but he is very good with kids" she nods "you both would make amazing parents i can tell"

i sigh a little and then smile a little "yeah maybe, uh anyway im thinking yellow flowers"  She nods and then begins to talk about the type of flowers we could have in the bouquets

an hour later

i wave to the florist as she walks away from the house. i look over at jimin and the kids and laugh a little seeing jimin led on the floor with all the kids ontop of him yelling that they caught the bad guy.

i look over the street and smile seeing the childrens parents also watching them smiling. i gasp a little when one lady walks to me, the emotion excitement "hey, are you jimins fiancee?" i nod "oh uh yeah, is one of the kids yours?"

she nods "yeah Jae is mine, the one in blue currently jumping on your fiancee's back" i giggle and nod "i see, well how can i help?" she smiles "i just wanted to say thank you" i tilt my head "uhh shouldnt you be thanking jimin?"

she smiles "yes but also you, jae comes home to tell me how amazing you are too, how you and jimin are th ebest people in the world and when he grows up he wants to be like you both" i smile "well he is a very bright young one, i rarely come out to play but your little one certainly is a gentlman"

She nods and rhen looks at me "are you jimin getting ready for a family after the wedding?" i gulp "i uh...i dont think so.." she tilts her head "are you not able to get pregnant?" i sigh "i have to go and make dinner, it was lovely to meet you" she looks at me confused

i walk inside and quickly close the door and walk and sit in the kitchen and look down

fuck this is so difficult