19

Awhile later

Jimins pov

Jungkook walks out the bathroom Looking really sad. I sigh and he sits on the couch "I don't know what to do hyung...I can't think of any positives....i-im alone" I sit next to him and hand him a cup of hot coco "that's not true...you have me don't you?"

He smiles a little and nod "yeah of course...but...weren't you angry with me?... because I got jealous?" I shake my head "of course not...everyone gets jealous...no need to be sad over it" he looks down "the person stood me up...I was waiting in the rain for ages....and they didn't show up....I'm being bullied badly jimin...I-i didn't think m-my emotion would change",

I put my cup down and put my hand on his thigh "kook...you don't need them...and remember what you said to me when we first met?...your emotion doesn't make you any less human" he leans his head back a little and tears roll down his cheeks "I don't want to be like this jimin!"

your emotion doesn't make you any less human" he leans his head back a little and tears roll down his cheeks "I don't want to be like this jimin!"

My heart shatters seeing him like this. I make him face me and I put his cup down on the table. I put my hands on his cheeks "well if you keep crying you won't ever be happy...look....let's do this together alright?" He looks at me confused.

I chuckle a little "alright...so after me...you're gonna show me the biggest smile you've ever done okay?" He sighs "jimin I-" I cut him off "jeon jungkook do I have to tickle you?" He shakes his head and then I smile "okay smile!"

He smiles slightly and I huff a little "alright this calls for emergency surgery" he tilts his head and I then start to tickle him making him laugh "AH! NO!" He laughs and tries to get away. I see some yellow shining through the black on his neck making me smile.

I then gasp when he pushes me away and I land on my back on the couch, he moves and sits on my abs making me blush a little.he looks down at me "what was the point of that?" He frowns and I then Chuckle "do you feel any happier?" He shakes his head "no...not really"

I pout and then sigh "if I tell you a secret do you promise not to tell anyone?" He nods.i lean closer to him this is to make him smile...this is to make him smile.... this is to make him smile...this is to make him smile... I then whisper in his ear "I wear underwear with cute little bears on it"

He looks at me and then giggles, he then laughs more making me smile wider, he laughs "that's cute hyung....your secret is safe with me" he then winces a little and puts his hand on his neck. I grab his hand and chuckle...it's working!

Its turning yellow again. I wince a little feeling a pain in my neck but I ignore it...
Aish...how else can I make him smile?! Or feel happy?!!...

I look around and then look up at him who was looking down at me still giggling a little.... this idea could go either way....it could go terribly badly or great..........lets just take the risk!..

I pull him down to me and kiss him deeply, his eyes widen but slowly he kisses back and closes his eyes, he puts his hands on my chest.i sit up not breaking the kiss and feel tears Rolling down his cheeks. I put my hand over his emotion and then Slowly pull away.

He opens his eyes and looks at me shocked. I smile a little "I love you jungkook" his eyes widen "you- you love me?", I nod "I know you might not like me back but- mmmmmpppppppphhhh!" He then kisses me deeply making me gasp a little but I kiss back deeply wrapping my arm around him leaving one hand on his neck.

He pulls away and smiles widely "I love you too!" He laughs a little making me smile. He looks at my neck and gasps "jimin! Your emotion is grey and yellow!" My eyes widen and I then pull my hand away from his neck and smile "yours is yellow again"

He smiles "thank you jimin....i love you so much" he wraps his arms around my neck and I smile hugging back "I love you too..."
I actually made him joyful again....I was so worried I wouldn't be able to!....

And he loves me back!!.....should I tell him it was me who wrote the letters? Or just leave it?....I don't want him to hate me....
Aish....what do I do now?!