14

One week later
JUNGKOOKS POV

I giggle watching jimin led on his phone. I tilt my head "hyung?" He looks at me "yeah?" I smile "can I give you a makeover?" He shakes his head "no you cannot....the others will be over soon and I'm not looking like a fucking pink princess"

I pout "you're saying I look like a pink princess?" he nods "a very pretty pink princess....that's a compliment" I jump on top of him "pleeeeeeeeeease! I'll even make the outfit black!" He groans "will you stop pouting at me if I say yes?"

I nod and he Huff's "fine.... whatever" I giggle "YAY!" I jump up and run to my closet. He sits up "however I'm taller than you....I'm not sure if any of your clothes will fit me" I giggle "some of my clothes here are WAY to big...." He Huff's "oh...that's great then"

I giggle and then gasp and Chuck something at him "wear this!....you shave your legs right?" He nods "yeah?" I nod "now go change!" I giggle and he walks to the bathroom and closes the door

Me and jimin have gotten a lot closer lately! We still live in the dorms Together but we have a week off from class and all the others are staying in our dorm hopefully!

Aha speak of the devil's. I walk to the door and open it seeing the others all stood there smiling "hey kook!" I smile "come in! Jiminie is just getting changed into the outfit I chose for him!"
Hoseok laughs "you chose an outfit for him?" I nod "and he's gonna love it!!"

They all walk inside and I close the door. Tae smiles "I like your outfit kook"

I giggle "thank you tae tae!" I hear jimin groan "this is fucking ridiculous jungkook! I hate you so much!" I laugh and then walk to the bathroom "can I come in?" He Huff's "I guess

I giggle "thank you tae tae!" I hear jimin groan "this is fucking ridiculous jungkook! I hate you so much!" I laugh and then walk to the bathroom "can I come in?" He Huff's "I guess..." I walk into the bathroom and smile seeing jimin in a black dress that I gave him

" I walk into the bathroom and smile seeing jimin in a black dress that I gave him

I laugh a little and then pull it down a little on him "it looks nice....however your muscles are gonna rip it" he chuckles and then Huff's "can I take it off now?" I nod "yeah....I just wanted to see you in a dress....but you're too manly for it"

We both laugh and we both jump when taehyung speaks up "jimin your butt looks great in a dress" jimin rolls his eyes "get the fuck out!" The others all run out the room and I smile and he looks at me and chuckles "can you go out? I need to change?"

I giggle "you have a soft spot for me" he nods "Indeed I do....now OUT!" I laugh and walk out the bathroom and jimin shuts the door.
I sit down on my bed with the others who were also sat on my bed cause they're too scared to sit on jimins.

Namjoon looks at me "what will happen if you sit on jimins bed?" I shrug "nothing....I've sat on it before" I stand up and then jump onto jimins bed and hug one of his pillows close to my chest and all the others look at me shook.

I giggle and jimin walks out the bathroom in sweatpants and a tank top. He Huff's and chucks the dress on the desk and then looks at me "you're on my bed again" I nod "your bed is more comfortable than mine"

He rolls his eyes "yeah I kinda gathered that by how you're always on my bed" he sits next to me and I lean my head on his shoulder and he Huff's but doesn't move me off

He's given up with pushing me away now he just accepts that I'm not leaving him alone!
It's amazing!!!! Finally jimin accepts my friendship