•Chapter 4•

Granny had left a few minutes after the men had came then gave me a list of things to do around the house.

   Before looking at the list, I packed out my clothes, and took up my designs I had made for my job as a fashion designer before I had to come here.

   Yeah, I was a little teeny mad that my granny called me here just to look after her house while she got dick, but I got the house all to myself to make my garments and do anything I want to do. Starting next week.

After packing out all my clothes, putting down the list, putting the leftover food in the fridge, and washing the dishes, I took off all my clothes off while walking up the stairs. I was alone, so I decided that I might as well get comfortable. I had carried my speaker, so I hooked up my speaker to my phone and played 'Stupid hoe' by Nicki Minaj.

Twerking all over the place, my favorite part came up, I twerked hard enough that my pussy lips were opened up with each bounce.

   After about 3 more songs, I was tired from twerking. I was horny now. Although I hadn't had sex before, I still found a way to stimulate it.

Going into my room, I closed the door and went into my drawer to get my pink dildo and vibrator. Putting the dildo on the bed, I sank down on it, and took a moment to adjust. Starting to move I clenched down on it as I slammed myself down on the long dick penetrating me.

   My pussy was gripping the dildo with gorilla grip, so wet that I glided up and down with ease. Putting the vibrator on my clit, I bucked my hips and let out a sharp moan. Riding the dildo, feeling it stretch out my walls, and with the vibrator tormenting my clit, my legs started to shake.

    "Oh my god!" With all the elements pushing me through my orgasm, I felt my pussy pulsating and throbbing. I laid down on the bed and pushed the dildo in and out of me, my juices coating it with a creamy white substance. I clenched my legs together and tried to keep quiet as my pussy walls clenched violently.

    Letting out a guttural scream, I squirted hard and my eyes closed as I writhed in the bunched up sheets.

    "FUCKK." Laying out on my bed, my chest heaved up and down as I tried to catch my breath. Taking a minute to recover, I went to the bathroom to shower.

The feeling that I was being watched started to creep up on me. I didn't see anything and I wasn't going to go downstairs or anywhere else in the night. As I was taking my shower I felt someone caress me. They pinched my nipples and brought their hands down to my pussy.

"Who's pussy is this? Why were you playing with it? You're gonna make me punish you for being a bad girl aren't you?"

I was going to scream until I felt even more hands all over my body. Two fingers in my pussy, pumping in and out, and two separate pairs of lips on my nipples. My knees buckled, I was already so sensitive from my last orgasm. It was all too much.

   Squealing as the fingers in my pussy curled, I cried out loud moans, my pussy clenching onto the fingers to reach my high.

"Cum for me, my love."

With that, my legs shook and my pussy spilled my juices on the fingers inside of me. I felt like I was floating, it was a small amount of euphoria.

"Next time you won't cum if you touch yourself. Don't think we won't know."

With those last words, the feelings of hands, and lips were gone. I snapped out of my haze and looked around. I was still in the shower and the warm water was beating on my skin. Holy shit, what just happened. Wiping off the steam on the mirror I looked at myself. I turned my head and looked at my neck and spotted a dark mark.

   Looking closer in the mirror, I saw a hickey. When did that happen?!

*Don't forget to vote!*