•Chapter 32•

*Please vote!*

Groaning as he pounded my pussy into the bed, words jumbled up into my mouth as I scratched at his back, desperate for a form of release.

"Please!" I squealed as he slammed back into my core, throwing his head back when I clenched down on his thick length pummeling in and out of my slick channel.

Sweat glistening on his forehead and hair in all directions, he looked sinful as the devil himself. Smirking, he pulled out, placing my legs behind his head and slammed into me with a feverish pace.

Screaming from my release, he grabbed my throat, looking into my eyes as my body quaked and shook with the sparks shooting around my body.

"Is it too much?" He asked, slowing his pace down a little earning me a good amount of time to take a deep breath. I nodded my head like a mad man. Unfortunately for me, he laughed loudly and replied with a cheeky, "Too bad."

Holding onto my hips with an iron grip he pounded into me like a bull in heat.

   With the only strength I had, I hit his chest with shaky fists which only caused him to slam faster into me.

  Clenching and unclenching around his large dick, stars appeared in my vision as he continuously pounded my pussy into the bed.

Silently screaming when he began to roll his hips slowly, my legs began to shake with the excessive pleasure traveling through my body. Slamming into my pussy suddenly, he groaned shutting his eyes tight, as he sprayed his cum all over my walls.

Panting heavily, he collapsed on my chest with a huge thud.

Thinking it was over, I ran my shaky hands through his silky hair.

   Closing my eyes to drift off to sleep, I suddenly found myself on my stomach.

   Thrusting into me with all his might, Asher roared out in pleasure when I clenched down on him for dear life.

   Slamming my ass back on to his pelvis, he rocked my body, uncaring to the fact that I was on the verge of losing my clit from the pressure being applied.

   Legs shaking, I screamed when he hit my cervix. He pushed his length into my pussy repeatedly, drawing silent screams from my open mouth.

  Flipping me on to my side, he put one leg behind his head, and pummeled into me as if he would die if he didn't take me hard in that moment.

  Watching as his dick disappeared into my core, our mixed cum pushed inside of me with each stroke only to be spilled onto the sheets. 

Biting into my thigh, blood spilled onto my pussy as he drunk to his heart's content. Plunging deep into the sweet abyss, my walls clenched and unclenched due to the brutal assault inflicted onto my body.

   Eyes shaking and tears forming in her eyes, she gripped the sheets with shaky hands and let out what sounded to be a soft squeak.

   Unable to form words, she came when she saw him bite his lips out of pure bliss.

   Roaring on the top of lungs, he snapped his hips to her pelvis one last time, gripping onto her round ass for support when his eyes rolled back and his cum sprayed her moist walls once again.

"Is this what you needed me for?" I asked once I was able to catch my breath.

  Chuckling from above me, he smacked my sensitive clit causing my legs to snap shut around his waist.