•Chapter 17•

*Sam's outfit up top*

*I'm changing Asher and Liam*

Asher Reynolds-

  Liam Reynolds-

Liam Reynolds-

I slowly opened my eyes, oblivious to what was around me, I got up and stretched just to realize that all three brothers were staring at me

I slowly opened my eyes, oblivious to what was around me, I got up and stretched just to realize that all three brothers were staring at me. Their eyes were concentrated on me, watching my every move. Frozen with my hands in the air, I noticed that they're eyes were now trained somewhere else besides my face.

Following their gaze, I looked down at my small tanktop which had unconventionally uncovered my left boob.

Rushing to cover myself, I threw the sheet over myself.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, baby."

And I think you may have guessed who said that.

"Carson!" I exclaimed, covering my head with my pillow.

"What? It's not like I haven't." He said with a duh tone.

"I hate you."

"You weren't saying that when I—"

"Shut up!" I said uncovering my head to glare at him.

"Hmpf." He huffed out and crossed his arms.

"Anyways... why don't me and you spend the day together, Sam? I haven't really gotten time with you, what do you say?" Asher said avoiding my eyes.

"YES! Oops, sorry. Yeah, I'd like that. Just let me get ready ok? Can one of you make me breakfast please? Thank you!" I said and hurried off to the bathroom.

                  -Asher's POV-

   She said yes! Well not that kind of yes, but she still said yes. I watched as she rushed off into the bathroom connected to our room, her ass swaying from side to side. What a sight to see.

I felt a clap on back, turning around, I see my brothers smirking at me. Well except Carson.

"It's not fair." He said crossing his arms.