•Chapter 8•

"Yes, ah shit indeed. To be ours, you will be loved, cherished, spoiled, and fucked into oblivion. You are ours only. All three of us. If you ever doubt our love. We'll know." Said Asher.

  I just stared at them. They're voices had gotten deeper, and their eyes darker. It was so scary, yet so calming. It felt like they wouldn't hurt me but hurt anyone that came close to me, it felt good.

  "...so how would that work? I don't want to jump into this, we just talked about our problems. I don't want to just brush it off like that. You guys really hurt me and I just want to be left alone for a while. This is a lot to process. All three of you."

  Their eyes just went back to their original hue. But the calming feeling was still there. They came towards me. I opened my arms to bring them in a hug. Believe me, I was shocked I was being so soft. But sometimes you just have to let go. First, Asher pulled me into his arms, second, Carson put his arms around me, and lastly, Liam embraced me.

  I sighed. I felt so content. Pulling back, Carson and Liam dived for either part of my neck. Carson on the left, Liam on the right. I put my hands in their hair, massaging it. I looked up at Asher, he smiled at me. Eyes flickering down to my lips, I bit them. He crashed his lips against mine and I moaned. Biting my lip, I gasped, using that to his advantage he put his tongue in my mouth. With the passion he was pouring into the kiss I couldn't keep up.

  "Asher, oh fuck."

  Taking my hands out his brothers hair, I cupped his face kissing him back just as hard to match the passion. I pulled back after hearing growls and running out of breath.

   I looked at Carson and Liam.

  "What? Why are you growling?"

  "Why don't we get kisses like that?"

  I looked at both at them. I really wanted to kiss them.

  "You never asked."

  After hearing that, Carson crashed his lips on mine and began kissing me like he would never see me again. Moaning in the kiss I put my hands in his hair and gripped it. He grabbed my ass lifting me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Pulling back I looked in his eyes while cupping his face. He was so beautiful. Going back to kiss him, I felt a something hard poking my stomach. Already knowing what it was I started to grind my pelvis to his. He pulled away from the kiss, groaning in my ear. I moaned, hearing that was so hot.

  "My turn. You've had her long enough brother."

  After Carson put me down, I held my arms out to Liam. He immediately took me up and threw me on the couch. Landing on my back, I tried to get up, but he was back on me. Roughly pulling my legs apart, he went between them and kissed me. While we were kissing and touching over each other's body, he started to grind on me and feeling his big dick my eyes widened. Dry humping never felt better. Kissing my face and going down to my neck, I felt him kiss and nip my skin. Finding my sweet spot, I moaned and bucked my hips against his dick. He groaned in my ear.

"I think we should stop." I said panting.

  "Just a little longer, my love."

  All three of them were all over my body. Liam kissing my neck, Carson kissing my lips, and Asher with me on his lap. Things were going so fast.

  "This is the best."

  "Agreed."

  "Ok, that's, oh, t-that's e-enough g-guys."

  "You're so sweet love. I just can't have enough. Right, Liam?"

  "Just can't wait to have her officially."

  Kissing Carson one last time, I pulled away from all of them panting.

  "I-I, I will be yours, but... I need a little time. This really is a lot guys. You bullied me. I just can't give into to you like that. Even after apologizing and explaining, and now I'm your mate, that's too much."

   I got up and faced them.

  "I'll see you later. I have things to do. Walk me out?"

  They nodded. I could tell they were disappointed, but they'll have to understand. It's not like I'm rejecting them.

  Walking back to my car, I gave them all big hugs. I laughed when Carson squeezed my ass.

  I didn't need them to bring me back. I had memorized the drive. Waving at them as I drove away, I couldn't help but feel sad. It felt like I was being torn away from them.

  Before I had left, we had talked about some things I would have to get used to. Like the mate bond. Being away from them would feel like I had lost an important family member. It would feel even worst for them because they were vampires.

  It would be easy to deal with among other things.

  After getting back into town, I got a new phone and did 2 more things on the list.

  Heading home, I got out of my car and took the flowers out. In the house, I put the flowers on the table and got my soup out.

  "Finally, I have you all to myself. I'm gonna eat you. Mwahaha! I'm so evil."

  Sitting down at the table, I said grace.
After eating all of my food, I got my new phone and set it up. Since I knew my iCloud password, everything I backed up last night was put on my new phone.

   After taking a shower, cleaning downstairs, I finally got to go through my texts.

  Mr. Hernandez- Sam, I know you are on leave right now, but so need you to submit your spring collection to me by Monday. Thank you, and enjoy your leave.

  I was ok with that. I was already done with my sketches and my color story. Finishing up my final touches of my work, I finally submitted my work to him. I wouldn't have any work to do until the summer collection.

  I wonder what the brothers were doing.

  "Maybe I should call."

  "Call who?"

  "AHHH, WHAT THE FUCK!"

  "Who were you going to call? Answer me before I bend you over your bed and spank you."

  Waterfalls. Rivers. Seas. Oceans.

  My pussy had the worst timing.

  His nose flared.

  "Answer me love. Your pussy is distracting me right now. Who were you going to call?"

  His voice was so dominating. The bad bitch persona I usually had was gone.

  "You." I whimpered.

  "Good. If it was anyone else, Liam, Asher, and I would be fucking the shit out of you. Go to sleep love, we have things to do tomorrow."

  "Ok."

  "What's my name?"

  "Daddy."

  "Glad you know. Goodnight, love."

  "Goodnight."

  After saying that, I crawled into to bed and fell asleep.

  I was doomed for them.

* Ok hey guys, I'm going to be updating once a week. School comes first, so yeah 😗✌🏾. Please comment, vote, and maybe add to reading list, or library. Thanks, bye loves❤️.