Chapter 18

(Sam's outfit up top)
(And I go you can't see it, here it is.)

   "Is that what you're wearing out, Asher

   "Is that what you're wearing out, Asher." I said looking at him through the mirror in disbelief.

   "Is there something wrong with it?" He said confused, looking down at his choice of clothes.

    "There definitely is, you dress like you live in the 1700s." Liam said teasingly, hugging me from behind.

    "You look so beautiful babes, I just want to eat you up. Too bad you want to explore the kingdom. I mean, we could always go some other time." Liam said suggestively, leaving a trail of wet kisses on my neck.

"We have to go, I've been here for a week now, and you guys haven't even let anyone in the castle. Not even the workers! Although I love your company, I want to see the kingdom, It's past due at this point, don't you think?" I said turning around.

"... Not really." Liam said unapologetically.

    Smacking his chest, he chuckled and held me close to his chest. Leaning in, our lips got closer and closer. Unfortunately, we were interrupted by his big headed brother.

"I still don't see what's wrong with my outfit." Said Asher.

Groaning, I smacked my forehead and turned to look at the man-child.

   As a fashion designer, I love seeing people dressed to the 9's, it's my job to ensure they do, and in this case 'they' was my mate. And if you're rocking with me, you better dress like me. Because I have expensive taste. (*Get the reference? If not, Nicki Minaj featured on Ty Dolla $ign's song Expensive)

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I inhaled and exhaled. Pulling him towards my walk-in closet, I grumbled under my breath, not caring that he could probably hear me.

"Liam, I might be a while, you're brother needs help. Look at him, he's hopeless. But it's nothing I can't fix. We'll be back soon. Hopefully." I said going back to place a kiss on his lips. Pulling away before he could attempt to take it further, I smirked and walked away with Asher.

"You're lucky I keep clothes for men." I said looking through my racks of clothing.

"And why would you want to keep clothes for men?" He said raising his eyebrow.

   Ignoring him, I continued my search for clothes.

   Sometime during the week, we had gone back to New York for my clothes, and when I say clothes, I MEAN CLOTHES.

   My lease was going to be up in 2 weeks, so it was going to happen either way. I didn't get to visit anyone because dumb, dumber, and dumbest, wanted it to be a quick in and out. But I did get a bacon and egg sandwich, so that made up for it.