•Chapter 5•

How could a hickey have gotten on my neck? In the shower I thought I was just dreaming. I think I'm going crazy.

  "Came up this old woman house and a start tun crazy, a wah typa bumboclaat obya dis?"

  (What type of fucking witchcraft/voodoo this?)

  I was freaking out so much that my patois slipped out. Just to make sure nobody could get in the house, I locked all the windows, doors, and closed all the curtains. I exhaled a breath after closing the last curtain.

Let's just hope nothing happens in the night, and if someone tries something, this knife would look so good pierced in their head. If anything, they were trespassing and it was self defense. If Grandma came back, well shit.

     -Asher Reynolds POV-

Me and my brothers had gone to our mate's house; Sam. She was just how I remembered her. I knew she would hate us for the trouble we had put her through in high school, and to be frank, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to kill me.

   We were driven with hate by our father, that dreaded man.

Simple to say, he ceased to exist.

We didn't know she was our mate until we smelt her blood when she tried to take her life, and in all rights, that didn't justify the harassment she faced from us.

I can't shake the times we had abused her. But when the the time comes, we'd make it up for eternity.

As we walked to her house. We threw back the invisibility potion down our throats. This was all possible thanks to an old witch friend. When Carson, and Liam were done drinking, we entered the house, and up the stairs.

-After the bathroom scene-

"My god, she was so wet. I wonder what she'll feel like around my dick." Said Carson.

"You're lucky you got her pussy, but her breast, her nipples, ugh- they were so dark and perky. Sucking on them, while her hand was in my hair, was so arousing." Liam added on.

"I feel you brother. Did you see how she was riding that dildo. Fuck, it was soo good. She's such a bad girl, her ass was clapping so much, FUCK! I can't wait until she rides my dick." I said.

"I'm gonna fuck the daylights out of her. She won't even know what hit her."

They chuckled at my last comment. She was going to be taking us at one time. In each holes. Get ready baby girl, we're gonna fuck your world up.

-Carson Reynolds POV-

We had went back to our separate rooms. As soon as I locked my door, I sped to the bathroom attached to my bedroom and twisted the lock. Looking at the giant tent in my pants, I exhaled deeply. Getting the sex doll I owned, I got out the bathroom and went on my bed. Sinking my dick into the doll, I tightened my grip onto it's sides.

  "Mmm, oh fuckk."

I thrusted in slowly and thought about my mate. Biting my lips I thrusted faster and groaned, grabbing the sheets tightly. Letting go of the sheets I held onto the doll and slammed harder into it. I threw my head back feeling it wrapping my dick and milking it. As I neared my climax, I started to pant, sweat beading on my forehead. I wonder what sex with my mate would feel like?

"FUCKKKKKK."

"Christ, I'm gonna fuck my baby girl just like this. FUCKING HELLLL."

With a last thrust I came all over the doll. Thrusting to milk out the last of my cum out, I let out a shaky breath.

"Fuck."

Since I was a vampire; I had precise hearing. I chuckled. My brothers had been thinking what I had been thinking. I looked down at my still standing dick.

  "Will 11 inches be good enough for her?"

Cleaning and putting away the doll, I hopped in the shower, temperature cold as it could go. My erection still wasn't going down. It was going to be like this until we had our mate. That might take awhile, we still have much to talk over.

  "Blue balls again." I put my head under the water to cool myself down.

  Blue balls was definitely worth waiting for her.

    *Don't forget to vote!*