•Chapter 19•

"Soooo... they're all some supernatural being?" I said looking towards Asher.

He nodded his head, with an encouraging smile on his face.

"Um... I think I'll be ok with that, always be your true selves. Right?" I said nodding my head.

"You heard the woman." With that, screams of pain filled the room as they began transforming into their true forms.

My mouth dropped in awe, the beings that were once somewhat human had reshaped into creatures of different kinds. There were gargoyles, elves, and other life forms. As I looked around the room, I noticed all types of different creatures, but what really caught my eye was the lack of gargoyles.

"Wait, why aren't there more gargoyles?" I asked.

"Well, female gargoyles are all kind of gay, so the population has been diminishing. Sad really, but you can't really force them to populate, it would be ethical, but they are still people, and we have to support their choices." He said and turned dismissing the staff.

"We are debating on whether to ask some gargoyles to mate or not because they're very critical to the environment."

"How so?" I asked. Critical to the environment?

Grumbles and chatter filled the air as people began to file out of the room.

"Gargoyles control the borders for different worlds, and because there are so little gargoyles, kingdoms and realms are having breaches from enemies. Not our kingdom though, we're topnotch if I do say so myself." Liam said responding to me for Asher who was busy seeing people out.

"Hmm."

With the last of the people being cleared out, standing before us was 3 people. Human looking people.

"Your highnesses, how shall we serve you?" The woman in the middle rasped.

I gasped. She was the voice I heard on the phone.

"You!" I said pointing at her.

"Her?" The triplets repeated.

"She's the one from the phone! Arrest her, do something! Why are you just standing there like that?"

"Wait... did you know about this?" I said looking at them.

They all looked away from me. Wow. That's how it is. They had me thinking that some dark force was going to go after everyone in the world that I knew.

   I nodded my head. I'm not even in the mood to argue, I have other shit to worry about. For example, what am I gonna do about my career now that I threw away my entire life for them.

   "What are we gonna do now?" I said looking at the people standing before us.

   "You're not mad?" Carson said bewildered.

   I shook my head. Of course I'm mad.

  "Oh... well, they have to report to us first then we can go out." Asher said hesitantly.

   "I'll just be walking about. Enjoy." I said making my way to walk away and out of the room.

  I felt someone grab onto my arm and pull me towards them.

   "What?"

   "We need you to stay here. You are the Queen after all, you have to listen to the royal announcements. Although, we do need to go to the Throne Room." Asher said.

   I nodded and allowed myself to be dragged out the room and sat down into my throne.

   It was a large throne, littered with shining jewels embedded into the gold surface.