•Chapter 14•

"Are you sure, babes?" Liam said raising his eyebrow.

  "Yeah, I thought about it, and you guys are right. I can continue life in your realm and I can visit here once in a while. Plus, I already quit my job and said goodbye to everyone, so there's no turning back now." I said shrugging and looking away from them.

  "YESSSS, MY BABY'S GONNA BE OURS FOREVERRRR." Carson said, hugging and kissing all over my face making me giggle.

  "Yes I am." I said while Eskimo kissing him.

  "Come here, love, I wanna mark you first." Asher said pulling me into his arms.

"Is it gonna hurt?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"No."

I looked at him and crossed my arms. He better not be playing with me.

"Alright... maybe a little, but it'll feel good after." He said truthfully.

"Okkk—, let's get this over with."
I said hesitantly.

He tilted my neck and put his hand around my neck choking me a little, making me stifle a moan wanting to be let out. I think he knows I like to be choked. Don't blame me, I'm a kinky 'lil hoe.

   He inhaled my scent and started placing hot kisses down my neck, stopping at my sweet spot and sucking on it, licking me, getting me ready for his bite. I moaned and gripped his shoulders.

   Pulling back, he looked into my eyes silently asking for permission, I nodded consenting to him. (*Consent is key kids*)

  Giving my neck a sloppy kiss, he bit down on my neck hard making me scream and tighten my hold on him. Starting to drink my blood, a jolt of pleasure seared through my body replacing the pain making me moan out in pleasure.

  "Oh my god, Asher!" I said gripping his hair.

  Pulling away from my neck he smirked at me and licked my blood off of his lips. Sexy.

   "You taste so good, love. I hope your pussy tastes even better." He says winking at me.

   "Wanna find out?" I said pecking his lips, leaving him dumbfounded.

   "My turn baby." Carson said.

He pulled to him by my waist and smacked my ass.

"Ready baby?"

I nodded and tilted my head for him to get better access to the other side of my neck. Hovering over a spot on my neck his hot breath tickled me making shivers course through my body. Holding my neck in his hand, he started to suck on my neck, swirling his hot tongue across the spot.

Leaving wet kisses on that spot he bit down, piercing my flesh with his fangs, drinking my blood. The sudden burst of pain made me cringe back, but just as fast as the pain came, it was overthrown by pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head making my grip his shoulders tighter. The surges of pleasure traveled down to my core, making my clit throb with need. I could feel my pussy clenching with need, the wetness making the fabric of my underwear stick to my core.

  After making his mark, he placed light kisses on his mark, making sparks erupt on my skin, tingling about every part of my body.

I held onto him for a while longer after he stopped placing kisses on me, the sensations soon drifting away.

Letting out a breathe I was holding in, I finally let go of him and turned to Liam ready to receive his mark.

"Where are you gonna mark me?" I said unsure.

"I'll mark you on your arm, I can already smell your sweetness babes, is it because of them? Did you like when they marked you?" He said pulling me to his chest.

I nodded my head frantically, eager for him to mark me.

———

After Liam had marked me, we had gotten into my car and drove to their house. The portal we were gonna use to get to their world was there, only to be used by them, or their mate; me.

We were now in their basement, it looked nothing like a basement, it looked like it came out of a Sci-fi movie.

(*Not what I imagined it to look like, but it's close.*)

"So, I have to go in there? Is it gonna hurt?" I said for the third time.

"Yes, you have to go in there."

Fuck me.

"That could be arranged."

"What?"

Carson cleared his throat and looked away from me.

"Sam, for the last time, it's not gonna hurt. You'll just feel tingly. Might grow an extra hand or too." Asher said mumbling the last part.

"What was that?" I said.

I know this man did not just say grow more hands. I turned my head to him and looked him deep into his eyes. He started scratching his head and neck, sweating due to the look I was giving him.

"Never mind him baby let's go. Just remember to hold onto one of our hands at all times, we don't want to you to end up in the wrong dimension or realm. We would have to go through so many customs, and I don't have time for that, PERIOD." Liam said sternly.

I giggled. If he hadn't said the the last part I would have been worried.

"What would I do without you Lee, thanks for making me feel better... kind of."

"Anytime babes." He said nudging my arm slightly.

"Alright, I'm ready now." I said.

I held onto Liam's hand and followed him as he guided me into the portal. Stepping in I turned my head away and didn't feel anything.

"Hey! I don't feel anything." I said surprised.

"Good now, let's go!" Asher said pushing me and Liam into the portal.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

*Asher is so mean 😂. Early update anyone? Yea, I decided to grace you guys with a update early this week. Yes, yes, I know you love me, you don't need to gush over me. Just kidding, let me have my main character moment. Anyways, yeah here's your update, the next update will be next week as usual, thanks for reading, and please vote, and comment if you can. Have a nice day 😗✌🏾. Also does anyone want a Q&A? Let me know, it can be about the characters, story, or me, whatever you want. But yeah, peace ☮️.