•Chapter 22•

*Be advised this chapter will be full of smut and sexual acts, I've warned you. Like literally it's just smut*

*And yes, I blessed you with a early update, and it's 2000+ words long, ur welcome*

*If you're still here enjoy, I tried my best and used Smauggy's books as a reference.*

"Wait we can talk about this." I said trying to crawl away from him.

"I've let you get away with that attitude for a long time, today was the breaking point." He said, grabbing my ankle.

I let out a sharp breath as his fingers traveled up my legs, between my thighs, and finally to my covered core.

Looking into my eyes he ripped my pants off and spread my legs, staring hungrily at me.

Pulling off my underwear he inhaled deeply. "You smell so good for me love, did I cause this?" Panties off, he held my gaze as his fingers grazed against the skin of my inner thigh.

"You're soaking wet, Sam..."

"It's all your fault."

He chuckled as he teased me, rubbing my pearl in slow, tantalizing circles.

-Third POV-

She grabbed his shoulder as her head fell backward on the pillow, trying to speak, but all that came out was a breathless gasp as his fingers stroked between her thick wet lips before he pushed them inside her tight canal.

"Oh god Ash!" She gasped as she clutched his shoulder tightly. "Oh fuck."

Asher hummed as he kissed her forehead.

Asher's fingers pumped into her relentlessly as his thumb pressed firmly on her clit, rotating in tantalizing circles that made her tremble in his grasp.

His other hand wrapped hand wrapped around the base of her neck as he held her gaze, his eyes unwavering as he fucked her furiously with his fingers.

"Oh god! Oh god! Fuck!" She whimpered as she gripped his biceps so tightly she lost feelings in her fingers.

Asher's lips parted as he watched her, hunger laced in his eyes. He gave her but a mere few seconds to catch her breath as her orgasm rocked her before he pressed his lips against hers, stealing her breath once again.

"Did he fuck you like that?" He said staring deep into her eyes.

"No-"

She cowered back into the mattress as she stared up into his sharp blue eyes.

"That gaze is dangerous, Asher."

"Is it? I would hope it would be, now shut up."

She watched as his fingers made way up to her head, fisting her hair he pulled her head to the side. His lips scoured down her chin and underneath her neck until her was sucking on her clavicle.

Her chest moved up and down, heaving with want as she felt his lips trail down her body.

"You have such a pretty pussy you know that?"

"Are you-"

"Eating your pussy is not for you." Looking into her eyes, he pulled her to him. "It's for me."

"FUCK!" She gasped abruptly, she looked down and saw that Asher's head had disappeared between her legs. Her thighs trembled at the unprompted yet fleeting sensation of his tongue painting her wet lips.