•Chapter 26•

"Without further ado, we present to you, Sam Thompson!" The announcer said, sparking a roar of applause throughout the stadium.

The event had caused a buzz through the entire fashion industry in the kingdom, magazines were obsessed and driven to get a peek at what was planned for the anticipated collection.

Originally, it was to take place in a medium sized studio where it would be shot live and recorded. However, I was a bit swayed by a mass of fans that were desperate to see the artistry created over such little time while being in the realm.

Getting ready to step out on the runway, Asher kissed my cheek.

"Go on, we'll make sure everything runs smoothly."

Hearing his words I felt reassured, everything was going to be fine. There were seamstresses and my team on standby if anything happened, everything would be fine.

Taking a large gulp of my water, I took a deep breath and walked out on the runway, head high, back straightened out.

As soon as I stepped out, lights blinded my eyes, cameras clicking, people in the audience screaming as they awaited for me to speak.

Tapping on the mic, the feedback caused the people in the stands to quiet down.

"Hello! Welcome to the first showcase of ST.'s summer collection. I'm so happy I'll be able to share this experience with all of you, and frankly, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for those three assholes I put up with daily." I said, obviously teasing the triplets.

"Throughout the past month, I've grown as a person. Seeing everything in a new perspective as I came to a whole new world really got me to think... I left my job and career that offered many opportunities and security, but because I learned to let go, ST. was created. So what I'm telling you is, learn to let go... you may never know what is out there if you don't explore."

"Without wasting anymore of your time, let's do this!" I said, throwing my hands in the air, and as if on cue, loud music blasted through the speakers, letting the models know it was show time.

Backstage, I watched in pride as all of my designs were flawlessly displayed by the experienced models, with not one bump or mistake, the show went smoothly. Towards the end, I walked out with the last model and the rest of the crew to display my garments one last time.

Smiling widely at the cameras, I felt the power and impact I had with a clothing line I helped to create.

All was going according to plan, and with the final bow of the models, they walked off of the runway.

"Thank you for coming to the first public display of ST.'s summer collection, I hope I have amazed you. And with that, we're do-" Cut off by the flickering lights in the stadium, chaos broke out as smoke enclosed the entire space, people trampled over each other desperately trying to escape.

Turning on my heels to get to my mates, I was restricted when strong arms pulled me back.

"Let go of me!" I screeched as I twisted and turned to get out of the iron grip that held me, using my body weight to stumble the person behind me, I threw them over me, pulling out my knife I kept in my cargo pants pocket.

As the chaos unfolded around me, I steadied my stance ready to fight until help came to me.

"Don't make it harder than it should be, Princess, just come to me, we wouldn't want to harm you." He sneered as five more Goblins appeared behind him.

Their ugly faces seemed to become even more hideous when I didn't back down. I wasn't being taken, I wasn't gonna allow myself to be a victim. I was past that point.

Launching themselves at me, I blocked every attack that I could, jumping backwards, I was struck by one of their long swords. Feeling something dribble down my shoulder, I looked down to see a deep wound with dark blood pouring out quickly.

Clutching my shoulder, I ignored the searing pain in my body as I was running out of energy to keep up with their quick attacks.

"Just give up now! You won't be able to keep up with us human, those measly blood suckers won't be able to find you in all this ruckus-"

Without finishing his words, his head slid from down his body. Within a blink of an eye, Maximus appeared behind him, Zair by my side.

The murderous glint in Maxus's eyes were unrelenting, they were blood red, filled with anger.

Pulling me towards him, Zair wrapped my exposed wound with the cloth of my shirt that was now ripped into shreds.

"Come on, he'll take care of this, we need to get you to safety." He said as he lifted me up bridal style in his hands.

Glancing at Maxus, I watched as he brutally killed each of the Goblins that kept pouring out from behind the runway.

Sprinting away from all the disaster, we reached a heavily tinted SUV that opened up immediately when we appeared, trying to get in the truck, people desperately cried out to me as more Goblin people began to come our way.

Throwing me into the car harshly, a swarm of guards with the Royal crest appeared, swiftly evacuating the people.

Driving away, my heart pounded in my throat. Everything was coming to me quickly causing my head to pound just as my heart. Finally coming down from my adrenaline rush, I felt the throbbing in my shoulder.

"Let me help you with that, your majesty." Said a person in white uniform carrying a first aid kit.

I nodded and proceeded to zone out.

Everything was going perfectly, my brand was making it's debut, and I was receiving recognition and support from high end magazines and companies, then it all came crashing down.

Everything went wrong.

"Your Majesty."

"Your Majesty."

"Your Majesty!" A voice called out to me.

Waving their hands in front of my face, I came back to the horrible reality called my life.

"I've patched you up, you should be fine with just a little rest. I'll notify you when we get to the palace, currently the kings are cleaning up the mess and are unable to be with you at this time, they apologize in advance."

Nodding my head in understanding, my body began to crash at the loss of energy.

Laying down on the seat, my eyes closed and opened slower with each beat, at the last and final battle to stay awake, my body shut down to rest after a long day of excitement.

-Unknown-

"How were you not able to capture a single human?! Get me the admiral, this just got even more complicated."

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote!

Lastly, how was your week? Mine was fine, I had to work and I didn't get to go to Hershey Park :P

I love seeing things like this🥺, thanks for reading!