•Chapter 10•

I knelt back on my heels, in a praying position. At this point, throw all three of them away.

  Want to know why? Well I'll tell you.

              -Flashback-

   I had bought the paint and went back to the house. Getting the paint and supplies was supposed to be easy, a quick in and out. I have come to learn that anything with the triplets is impossible to complete without them doing some nonsense.

  "Stop playing around! What are you? 4 years old? You can't even stop touching things." I scolded.

  "I'm not even doing anything." Liam said.

  "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to your brother."

  "Which one?"

  I turned around. Carson and Asher were nowhere to be found. I pulled my hair and groaned. It's like I was dealing with toddlers.

  You know what? I'm gonna get these things, and leave them in this damn place.

  I got all the things I needed and placed them in the cart I was pushing, then paid for them.

  I thought Liam was beside me, but he was gone too.

   Well shit. What the fuck? I'm gonna do what my grandmother did to me when I wondered around in stores without her.

  I walked out the store and got into my car. I was serious, bitches really think I'm gonna look for them. Kiss my ass. Actually, I take that back, one of them just might.

                    -Flashback end-

   And now we're here. I'm guessing they were still in the store or something because they hadn't come back yet. I was currently painting the back of the house with no help, and I was doing fine.

   I didn't need any man's help. Like Nicki Minaj said, "I ain't never need a man, to take care of me." I felt that.

  I just had one more spot. The top half.

  I sighed.

  Ladders were terrifying, especially the really tall ones. I wouldn't need to do this if only some people had been paying attention.

  As I stood up to get the tall ladder from the garage, I heard a swoosh.

  The brothers stood in front of me. I rolled my eyes. Now they want to come.

  "Where were you?" Asher said.

  "Unda da sea."

  I held in my chuckle as I said that. I crack myself up. Sebastian's song will never get old.

"Stop being difficult." Carson said.

"Oh, SO I'M BEING DIFFICULT!"

"You know what? Go home. I don't want you here. Go away."

"Don't be like that." Said Asher.

"I don't think you understand. You guys left me in the store, by myself, and you have the nerve to come fucking ask me where I was. Fuck outta here."

"Watch your tone."

"Get the fuck out of here. Over here upsetting my spirit."

Carson pulled me to him and put his hand around my neck. I looked into his eyes. He was angry. Shit, I was angry too. His brothers just stood there and watched us.