•Chapter 27•

"How the fuck did they even get 2 feet within our borders?!" Carson raged, throwing a chair at my head, I moved my head out of the way, resulting into the chair being broken into tiny little shards.

    Understanding how he felt, I was unfazed at his anger.

     "Control yourself brother, there's no need to worry, you know I already have it handled." I said calmly.

     I had anticipated it, they were dumb enough to threaten my mate's life and future.

     "How?! Our mate had her show ruined and she got hurt in the midst of it, had you not calculated that?!" He said shouting at me.

    "I admit that I did not factor that possibility in, but overall, I don't care if they thought they would get away with it, we've been playing nice for too long."   

     Turning to Lixuth standing quietly in the shadow of my office, I finalized my plans.

     "Deploy section C-127, kill all the Goblins left in the city and secure the borders." I said, ordering Lixuth to carry out the most important event of the day.

    "Oh and one more thing," Turning around, Lixuth awaited my command, "Send the mole to lead them. While they're 'betraying' us, capture and hold them until I'm available to come to you. You can play as you like, just keep them alive."

                           --

       "Sam!" Voices shouted from outside the door. Kicking it open, the three hotheaded brothers barged through the door, needing to be near their mate to make sure she was safe before they gave into bloodlust.

    "Babes, are you ok? We're doing damage control right now, everything is going to be fine."

     Looking up at the triplets, my eyes dulled. "Turn me." I whispered.

    "What?" Asher asked, knowing very well what she said, he just needed her to say it again.

     Looking deep into his eyes, I felt a rush of confidence wash over me. "I said... turn me."

     Within a split second, my clothes were ripped off of my body.

     Asher seemed to chant something that made bars fall over the entire room, as if wanting to keep out a dangerous animal.

    "Was that really necessary?" I asked in disbelief at the amount of security needed to turn me.

    "You'll be turned by 3 purebloods who happen to be powerful rulers of a thriving empire. We'll definitely need it." He said taking a remote from out of a drawer.

    Pressing the red button, the closet flipped to a room filled with all sorts of dirty toys and objects.

    "Are we really gonna need that?!"

     "Probably not, but we'll eventually use it."

    "When we turn you, after resting for a while, you'll be overcome with the need to mate. And since you'll be a newborn vampire, you'll never be satisfied. The bars aren't for you, they're for the people in this kingdom and castle, we wouldn't have to replace every being of personnel."

    Pushing me down on the bed in a sitting position, Carson held my arms under his, restricting any movement from my upper body.

    Holding my legs down, Liam's tight grip began to squeeze into my skin, rubbing against my bones.

    "Can you guys loosen up a bit? You're hurting me." I said wincing at the pain that added from the cut on my shoulder.

    "As much as I hate hurting you, in order to become a vampire, well have to... uhm... we'll have to..." his jaw clenched as he hesitated to get the words out.

    "We'll-"

    "We're gonna kill you, my love." Asher said, dragging 3 human-looking women near the bed.

    "What are you doing?!" I shrieked as I watched in horror as he propped them up in chairs.

    "You've been asking too many questions today sweetheart, but let me answer them. When I kill you, we'll put some of our blood into your mouth, so you'll have the power of 3 purebloods. After that you'll still be hungry, and not hungry for human food, you'll be hungry for blood."

    "And here," he said patting a girl's head, "Here is your meal, 3 virgin women."

    "You're gonna kill me! What the fuck Asher! Are they even here by consent?!" I screamed, thrashing in the brothers strong, unrelenting hold.

     "We are here to serve you, your majesty, take us as you wish." The girl in the middle purred.

   Disgusted, I shrunk back into the bed.

    "It'll be a quick death love, it will be as painless as possible." He said, making his way over to me.

    "Wait! Just wait!"

    "We've waited too long, love."

    The last thing I saw in the last moment of being a human was the man who was supposed to care for me snap my neck with his strong hands.

    *Thanks for reading, and thank you for all the reads! We've hit tags that we haven't hit ever, thank you so much for staying with me, hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it's a bit short but I'll make up for it in the next one.*

    Don't forget to vote!