•Chapter 13•

"I think you killed her."

"I didn't kill her, she's perfectly fine... I did wear her out though."

"My poor baby, how could you do this to her?!"

I groaned.

"Shut the fuck up." I rasped out, my throat sore from screaming too much.

"You're alive! Are you okay? Do you need help? How's your pussy?" Liam rambled, checking all over my face.

"I'm fine, you're brother is a demon. My legs are still shaking." I groaned out.

   He sat back and held his hand to his heart relieved. Shooting a glare to Carson he wasted no time and jumped on top of me, knocking the wind out of my lungs.

  "LIAM!"

"Sorry, but I was so worried! I thought you would never wake up and you're legs were shaking so much, I thought you were gonna die!"

"Alright get off of me, what are you trying to do? Flatten me to death?"

He got off of me and kissed me on my lips.

"Where's Asher?" I said after looking around the room.

"He's wrapping some stuff up, Carson called us because you passed out and I decided to come. I could've done a better job at eating you out, you wouldn't even be able to talk." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I turned away and hid my face in my pillows blushing furiously. He said that so nonchalantly.

"Alright, can you guys give me some privacy? I need to shower, and don't come in cause I'll break your fingers."

They put their hands up showing their surrender. I got up to go in the bathroom.

They were true to their word and didn't come in the bathroom, making me have time to myself. Finishing my shower and putting on my pajamas, I walked back  into my room to find Liam laid across my bed and Carson sitting in one of my bean bag chairs.

  "I'm gonna get something to eat, do you guys want something?"

  "Matter of fact, come get what you want yourself, what am I? Your slave?"

  They shook their heads and trailed out of my room going downstairs.

  Following them, I got my soup out since the rest of the food was gone. My poor food. I felt like crying.

  "So... when am I going to your kingdom? Or is there like guidelines or something?"

  "Welll... to enter the kingdom, you have to be a supernatural being, or marked mate of a supernatural being..." Liam trailed off.

  "Meaning to enter, you'll have to bear our marks to get in, my love."

  I turned around, it was Asher.

  "Hey, you're back!"

  "Yeah, I'm glad to see that you're warming up to being touched sexually. Also, don't you think you would want to be marked now?"

  I rolled my eyes. I smiled, but I did this in my head, I can't give him the pleasure of knowing that I wanted to be on an intimate level with them now. For hell's sake we literally got over a big problem a few days ago, and I just started to warm up to them.

"I don't know. Tell me more about the marking." I said sitting down at the the table eating my soup, occasionally slapping away Liam's hands that were trying to use a spoon to take some of my food.