•Chapter 6•

(Above is Sam's outfit)

"Brringgg, Brringgg, Brringgg."

I threw my phone across the room.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. Making noise at my head in the morning."

"Ah shit, I have to go get some stuff in town today."

I got of bed and picked up my poor phone. I prayed silently to god that my phone hadn't broken.

"Please, dear god, I was just angry that I had to wake up, please don't take away the life of my phone."

I opened my eyes. God had failed me. I sighed, that was another thing I would have to get from in town. Good thing I backed my iCloud up last night, I didn't want to lose the important things on there.

Going into the bathroom, I took a shower, did my skincare routine, and brushed my teeth.

Going back into my room, I took out some clothes for my outfit today. It was just simple and causal. Looking into the mirror, I started to feel myself.

"Damn mama you getting thick. Look at that ass. Throw that ass in a circle."

I chuckled at my foolery. My hype session was disturbed by the ringing of the house phone downstairs. Running down the stairs, my dumbass decided to jump from the last 5 steps.

  "JESUS CHRIST!"

  I had landed on my ass. How? I don't know, don't ask me.

  The phone kept ringing.
  "I'm coming damn."

  Picking up the phone from the thing that held it, I answered.

  "Hello?"

  "A wah a tek yuh so long fi answer da phone ya."

  (What took you so long to answer the phone?)

  The only person that would call at 8:59 in the morning would be my grandmother.

  "I was doing something when you called, and I came as fast as I could after bussing my butt from jumping down the stairs."

  "Mmmhmm, yuh start do the sinting pan di the list yet?"

  (Did you start doing the things on the list yet?)

  "No not yet. I'm going in town today to get the new flowers you wanted. Also, are there ghosts in your house? Did you kill three people?"

  "Weh di-. No, mi no kill nobody. Duppy no deh inna me house."

   (What the? No, I didn't kill anyone. There are no ghosts/spirits in my house.)

  "Alright, anyways I'm gonna hang up now. I have to go get started."

  "Yeh, come offa mi phone. Mi havi get sum food. Love you."

   (Yeah, come off of my phone. I have to get some food).

  "Love you too, granny."

  I hung up. Going back upstairs, I went into my room and put on the outfit I took out. Taking up my purse with the money and the list, I checked to make sure everything thing else was in there, my broken phone, and the keys for my car and house.

  Going back downstairs, I went straight for the Frosted Flakes on top of the fridge. After eating my cereal, cereal FIRST, then milk, I went out the front door and closed it with the key. Making sure I had everything with me, I headed to my car, and got in.

  "Let me play some music."

  Hooking up my phone to the aux. I played the song 'MAMMSTOMALE' by Gemitaiz, Izi, and Machete. This was my fucking song.

  This song was soo fire. Even though I didn't understand the lyrics, it made it even better. As I was driving through town, I noticed nobody was really on the street. I didn't even think much of it. Why? It was Saturday.

  Arriving at the flower shop, I took my keys out of the ignition and got out. The store was sooo pretty. Heading into the store, I was greeted by an old woman.

  "Hi, how can I help you, beautiful?"

  I smiled, old people were so cute, but others good be... well you know.

  "Thank you, but you're even beautiful with those flowers in your hair. Also, I need some flowers to put in a vase for a house, and some flowers to plant in my grandmother's garden."

  "Aww, you flatter me. Come on, let's get you those flowers."

  She was such a sweet old lady, and very helpful. After placing my order for the flowers I was going to plant, I paid for the flowers that were going to go on the table.

   "Thank you so much! Have a nice day, Ann-marie!"

  "You're welcome honey. The flowers will be sent to your house on Monday."

  "Ok thank you, bye!"

  She waved at me as I exited the store. As I stepped out, I was bumped into by someone. I looked up, oh shit, here we go.

Please vote, comment, and maybe even add to your reading list or library. Thanks
😗✌🏾.